Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,174 members, 7,842,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Can You Marry Her[men Only] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Marry Her[men Only] (795 Views)

I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her / Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her / What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Her[men Only] by emtar(m): 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2009
i need someone to give me clue to this.

a friend of mine is heving an affair with a sister that is 6yrs older than him.although he did not intially.

can he ct off this relationship of over 3yrs

thanks.

emtar
Re: Can You Marry Her[men Only] by essentialB(f): 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2009
Though it's very bad of the sister not to have told him of her true age as the relationship progressed but since he still loves her even after knowing her real age, no problem.

As longĀ  as there is genuine love in a relationship age is a matter of the mind and if you dont mind it does'nt matter.

(1) (Reply)

Woman When In Charge ,be Carefull / It Is Advicable To Have Only One Bank Account / What Are The Role Of Church In Marriage Apart From Joining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.