Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Make 30%-50% Profit Monthly On Forex Without Trading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make 30%-50% Profit Monthly On Forex Without Trading (6282 Views)

I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi / Money Making Machine Uncovered,make Over 30% Profit Monthly Doing Nothing / How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 30%-50% Profit Monthly On Forex Without Trading by oshimiliego: 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Make 30%-50% Profit monthly on forex without trading. Let the expert trade for you, No account management fee, don't give us your money, invest it by yourself.

I don't have much to say on this but before I start I will like to let you know this:

1,FOREX is not a scam, it is legitimate.
2,FOREX is not gambling.
3,FOREX is not a "GET RICH QUICK" scheme but rather a gradual investment.

In order to start making money from forex using our system- THE PAMM SYSTEM follow the steps involved gradually.

STEP 1: Go to www.instaforex.com and create an account.

STEP2: Fund your account

STEP 3: Activate PAMM- to do this login to your account and by the left hand side click Pamm system and register as Pamm investor.

STEP 4: Invest in our pamm- To do this follow our pamm link
https://www.instaforex.com/forex_monitoring.php?trader=7455938, and it will take you to our pamm page.

On our Pamm page click On [INVESTING].

It will redirect you to login, then login and when you login you will see the dialogue box below, type in the amount that you want to invest and click on [MAKE AN INVESTMENT], after that you will see a feed back message

To monitor your investment and see when we make profits, log into your account then go to the left hand side and click on [Pamm system]. it will show you the analysis, and to withdraw your money click on [ROLLOVER] and the profit will drop in your account.

TO WITHDRAW INVESTMENT:Login to your account click pamm system and then click on withdraw investment and it will be returned to to you.

NB: We don't have the access to withdraw your money, we only have the access to trade on it, if you want to verify go to instaforex.com, chat with their online help and ask every thing about Pamm system and it will be explained to you everything is being cordinated by instaforex.

For more information call-08176974251
Re: Make 30%-50% Profit Monthly On Forex Without Trading by orfilla4(m): 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Instaforex is a good forex broker, but what I don't like about them is that they are a Market Maker broker. I'd rather invest my money with ECN Brokers that offer PAMM accounts.

BTW, is an article that teaches you on how you can find the top earning PAMM accounts and where to find them.
http://www.thesearcherslist.com/2017/03/best-pamm-accounts-forex-brokers.html
Re: Make 30%-50% Profit Monthly On Forex Without Trading by jamebex(m): 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
I don't mean to play down your claims, however don't you think 30% monthly is a bit of a stretch? Talking from the standpoint of a one-time trader.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Stocks That Will Make You Rich In 2008 / Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling / Get A Bank Account In Usa Or Uk From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.