Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,413 members, 7,897,818 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 08:26 PM

Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari (78936 Views)

The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) / Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari / With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by malonephill(m): 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
okeyvisafone:
He is the 4th president in 4th republic, contested 4 times with other 14 candidates in the 4th month of the year.
And it is believed that 4 has a numerical spiritual significance.
Guys what do you think?
guy think you're not smart enough, I know you trying to speak about the four republican, permutation babajide ogunsanwo talked about on channel tv 2nd day of election
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by xtervaganza(m): 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
emmancipated:
I hope he won't last just for 4 years as well grin
lol you de craze
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by thehomer: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
okeyvisafone:
He is the 4th president in 4th republic, contested 4 times with other 14 candidates in the 4th month of the year.
Guys what do you think?

This analysis is so vacuous that it boggles the mind that someone bothered to do this. Last time I checked, 14 is not the same as 4. March is not the 4th month.
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by sleekymag(m): 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ok now, let me give y'all something deep to actually think about regarding the mystery of 4 and 16 and their significance with a change in form of governance in Nigeria.

After the second republic was ousted in 1983, it took the country four (4) military heads of state and 16 years to return Nigeria to a democracy (Buhari, IBB, Abacha and Abdulsalami). From 1999, it took the country four (4) successive administrations by same party PDP and 16 years to change the ruling party to another one in APC. Could the APC last as the ruling party for the next 16 years?

Also, do not forget it took the President-elect GMB, four attempts to finally win the presidential election, having lost in 2003, 2007, 2011, he won in 2015. Similarly (on a lighter note) GMB is 73 years this year (7-3=4).

The number 4 however, is synonymous with completion, stability and a completion of a cycle. Still coincidence?
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by bumzel89(f): 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Pvin:
Four: The symbolic meaning of number Four deals with
stability and invokes the grounded nature of all things.
Consider the four seasons, four directions, four elements
all these amazingly powerful essences wrapped up in
the nice square package of Four. Fours represent
solidity, calmness, and home . A recurrence of Four in
your life may signify the need to get back to your roots,
center yourself, or even "plant" yourself. Fours also
indicate a need for persistence and endurance.

What does two "2" mean
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by crackhouse(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
Soneh:

march is now the fourth month of the year abi,pls u guys should stop disturbing about buhari ,by december we'll kow if he's truly the messiah we need in nigeria or just another political scam
u dey mind am? He just want everything to fall in place for him.
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by beey2(m): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
Texcoco:
And he will last only 4 years,hope he 'changes' water into wine before then....rubbish....

I've been watchıng ur utterances sınce the VICTORY of GMB n I would lıke to advıse u 2 go back to ur drawıng board take a look at what those thıngs GEJ (u) got wrong ıf u'll be honest wt urself work on ıt, Stop wıshıng GMB bad because dt wıll not happen and stop CRYING lıke a baby. My 2 kobo 4u.
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by Intendy: 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Soneh:

i love ur optimism but i just hope we don't regret this
I promise Nigerians on his behalf that we shall never regret
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by sleekymag(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
sleekymag:
Ok now, let me give y'all something deep to actually think about regarding the mystery of 4 and 16 and their significance with a change in form of governance in Nigeria.

After the second republic was ousted in 1983, it took the country four (4) military heads of state and 16 years to return Nigeria to a democracy (Buhari, IBB, Abacha and Abdulsalami). From 1999, it took the country four (4) successive administrations by same party PDP and 16 years to change the ruling party to another one in APC. Could the APC last as the ruling party for the next 16 years?

Also, do not forget it took the President-elect GMB, four attempts to finally win the presidential election, having lost in 2003, 2007, 2011, he won in 2015. Similarly (on a lighter note) GMB is 73 years this year (7-3=4).

The number 4 however, is synonymous with completion, stability and a completion of a cycle. Still coincidence?

Any comments? PS: Shonekan wasn't factored in because he wasn't a military Head of State.
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by refreshrate: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
sarmiie:
naija na wa o..

first it was about the no of votes equaling 28
then it was about paralleling buhari with abraham lincoln
now its number 4 and its "spiritual significance"

na wa o

You haven't seen the one about the ring around the moon or how the weather became very cool since then?

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”. Albert Einstein

1 Like

Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by refreshrate: 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
simplesimul:
A certain man in his forties became the 44th president of the United States 44 years after Martin Luther King Jr's prophetic "I Have A Dream" speech that declared that men soon would be judged not by the colour of their skin, but by the content of their character. That man is Barack Obama.

Sai Baba!

This one is 72 and before you start 7 minus 2 is not 4. 7 plus 2 is not 4. 7 multiplied by 2 isn't 4, neither is 7 divided by 2.
Just so youd know
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by initiate: 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
how come you guys cant predict these things ahead? its only when it has happened you start proving it
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by sleekymag(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
sleekymag:

Also it would also interest u to know that after deposing a civilian president in Nnamdi Azikiwe in 1966, it took Nigeria four military heads of state to get Nigeria back to a civilian dispensation in 1979 which is the 2nd republic.
Aguiyi Ironsi (1966-1966)
Yakubu Gowon (1966-1975)
Murtala Mohammed (1975-1976)
Olusegun Obasanjo (1976-1979)
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
okeyvisafone:
Guys what do you think?

How is March the 4th Month of the year?
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by nephemmy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
God pls have mercy.ehn Pple won't just stop saying insane things...baba dakun jesu shanu...sai!
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by sleekymag(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
initiate:
how come you guys cant predict these things ahead? its only when it has happened you start proving it

I actually told a group of friends about this some days ago but thought it not necessary to share until I saw this topic. And it's not really about predictions, it's about observations of times and seasons and their relationship with our environment.
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by bigt2(m): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
solayd:
see ur life, so origin is ur problem
and quoting me to say rubbish is your motto? angry
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by Tmercy(m): 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
emmancipated:
don't b too faster dab ur shadow we all sincerity he wouldn't b running for 2and term even if he performs
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by motherlode: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
emmancipated:
cheesy the fact is that he would only be there for four years by setting the right standard to move Nigeria forward! Believe me if Gen. Buhari delivers, A.P.C will have automatic ticket for the Presidential seat till God says STOP, E don Do!!! grin
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by motherlode: 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
Pvin:
Four: The symbolic meaning of number Four deals with
stability and invokes the grounded nature of all things.
Consider the four seasons, four directions, four elements
all these amazingly powerful essences wrapped up in
the nice square package of Four. Fours represent
solidity, calmness, and home . A recurrence of Four in
your life may signify the need to get back to your roots,
center yourself, or even "plant" yourself. Fours also
indicate a need for persistence and endurance.
i need for ten 10!
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by headlights: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
march is now the fourth month of the year abi,pls u guys should stop disturbing about buhari ,by december we'll kow if he's truly the messiah we need in nigeria or just another political scam[color=#000099)

one thing is certain about buhari as time goes on...

its either we the ordinary Nigerians that voted buhari are

disappointed or all the politicians that supported buhari to

take power are disappointed, buhari can't just sit on the

fence he must take one side... we are watching and waiting
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lol....I think things are abt 2 go spiritualwink
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Soneh:

march is now the fourth month of the year abi,pls u guys should stop disturbing about buhari ,by december we'll kow if he's truly the messiah we need in nigeria or just another political scam

Hahaha

Deluded fellows dem be. Gullible Nigerians...
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by charlsecy(m): 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
2015 Presidential Election.

The Coincidences.....

Buhari got 15,424,921, while Jonathan pulled 12,853,162 votes.

Have a look at this >>>

The sum of the digits of the number of votes each presidential contestant got is 28.

For Buhari (15,424,921), it is 1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1 = 28.

For Jonathan (12,853,162), it is 1+2+8+5+3+1+6+2 = 28

Recall the the election was held on 28 March.

GMB was declared President-Elect in the 4th month after 4 attempts and in the 4th republic.

A Beautiful Coincidence!

1 Like

Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by Caseless: 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Soneh:

he was trying to talk about when he was declared winner. April and a 4th month.
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by Caseless: 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
okeyvisafone:
Guys what do you think?
I guess u watched olu Martin on AIT Benin this morning.
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by Change2015(m): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
isab22:
how

It was reported that they endorsed him

#change
#GMB
#APC
#Ambode-LagosGov
#oneNigeria
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by DinoAnnberry(m): 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
emmancipated:

grin
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by Closetoheart: 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
okeyvisafone:
Guys what do you think?
p

With other 13 candidates
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by masqot(m): 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
4 means a new beginning. May this era be the beginning of better things for Nigeria.
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by ikorodureporta: 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Change2015:

It was reported that they endorsed him

#change
#GMB
#APC
#Ambode-LagosGov
#oneNigeria

#change =/= Ambode
*correction*
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by Nickymezor(f): 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hmmmm, is it every tin ppl will read meaning into Abeg e don do....GMB jst has to live up to d numerous expectations ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.