Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,747 members, 7,844,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Not A Little Bit More Brown And Less Great Than The Nynex - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Not A Little Bit More Brown And Less Great Than The Nynex (313 Views)

The Life Is Great Than A Exam / A Little View Of Sango Ota Ogun State / Heavy Boxing Fight Between Chris Brown And Karrueche Trans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not A Little Bit More Brown And Less Great Than The Nynex by irenetyler: 6:17am On Apr 10, 2015
not a little bit more brown and less great than the Nynex furs and it’s also got ATI sporty on one side which is what wean nasty free now sorry about that have okcool tiny NAB survey Smash box I this is what it looked like back when it was an actual full-size product am yes I have a second one event no its not by choice I did not repurchase this I would it repurchased this I'm it's an eyeliner I was using it as arrow pencil though because just the color that works really well as a brow la lumieres pencil there it is on the and better but as fares the formulation it wasn't the best for a brow pencil is a little bit too soft and a little bit like it kind of have the staying power than I would like on the other hand it does not work very well as a highlighter which is what it's supposed to be it’s not cream enough to be good eye liner on its to axe the and also the color as an eyeliner I think is very blah random mail things the nail file that Ingot from
http://www.idolizeadvancedeyeserumfacts.com/la-lumieres/

(1) (Reply)

Happy Lagoon Day To The Igbo's / Petrol Shortage Will End Soon – Okonjo-iweala / 10 Hot Reasons To Attend Lagos Couples' Conference.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.