Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,633 members, 7,847,652 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook (6462 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by eluquenson(m): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Buhari's daughter changed her status on Facebook to *Government Official *

Government Official bawo?

Na you people voted for or your father?

Anyway, that's #Change in the making.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by haywire1: 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sooo? If na ur father Win president I knw ur swag go change too.

Free my babe jare grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
na so na, if na me sef i for even put logo. d babe us just so happy

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by ozoigbondu: 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
fake account

16 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by seunfly: 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
PDP go be mumu opposition party oooo, na to go open fake facebook account just to criticize the fellow government in other to cover their sixteen years of failure.

When we have so many issue based things they can use to criticize, no wonder they could not campaign other than character assassination.

13 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by ELTON123(m): 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mtcheew i just came to read comments

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by NwaNimo1(m): 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Useless hoare , , , , , the 'Nepotism don begin'
Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by MalcoImX: 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
seunfly:
PDP go be mumu opposition party oooo, na to go open fake facebook account just to criticize the fellow government in other to cover their sixteen years of failure.

When we have so many issue based things they can use to criticize, no wonder they could not campaign other than character assassination.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by Princess042(f): 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by swaggzo(m): 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
SHE'S NOW A FULL TIME GOVERNMENT PROPERTY. SHE'LL BE KNOWN ALL OVER THE WORLD JUST AS WE KNOW OBAMA'S DAUGHTER.

OP.. WAEC IS GOING ON AND YOU'RE HERE FOOLIING AROUND, PORKMOUTHING INTO TRASH THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE OF CONCERN TO YOU OR ANYONE OF US HERE.

I SEE ANOTHER CIROMA ADEKUNLE IN YOU.
YOU BETTER GO PRACTICE YOUR MATHS..
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by eluquenson(m): 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
swaggzo:
SHE'S NOW A FULL TIME GOVERNMENT PROPERTY. SHE'LL BE KNOWN ALL OVER THE WORLD JUST AS WE KNOW OBAMA'S DAUGHTER.

OP.. WAEC IS GOING ON AND YOU'RE HERE FOOLIING AROUND, PORKMOUTHING INTO TRASH THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE OF CONCERN TO YOU OR ANYONE OF US HERE.

undecided
Pls let's be civil with our comments as I created this thread just to share the information. No hatred is attached whatsoever, mind you am also an advocate for #Change so don't get it twisted nor personal.
Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Not true.......
Next.....
Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by teemanbastos(m): 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
haywire1:
Sooo? If na ur father Win president I knw ur swag go change too.

Free my babe jare grin

if i c ur hand on her.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by Seaen(m): 11:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
People Mumu o. 15k likes. Scammers' lounge.

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by Doilooklikeicare(m): 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
I beg u get her number?
Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by oluspencer(m): 12:14am On Apr 14, 2015
OP wey sabi check profile abeg help me check if her whatsapp number dey there
Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by filipin: 12:40am On Apr 14, 2015
FAKE ACCOUNT.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by popesam1(m): 12:44am On Apr 14, 2015
Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by Kitsune: 12:45am On Apr 14, 2015
Any profile on social media that uses that generic photo is fake.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by tupem: 2:44am On Apr 14, 2015
ELTON123:
Mtcheew i just came to read comments
cheesy but you're commenting naa! nlanders shaa!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by bimsite(f): 3:08am On Apr 14, 2015
Naso nah.......No time to waste time.
Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by liveyourlife: 5:09am On Apr 14, 2015
Good for her
Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by laurel03(m): 6:21am On Apr 14, 2015
#teambuhari.... Na ur time jare
Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by ibkgab001: 6:34am On Apr 14, 2015
Enjoy jaree baby ..your papa don over cry more than make you no do as you like now
Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by Pavore9: 6:49am On Apr 14, 2015
oluspencer:
OP wey sabi check profile abeg help me check if her whatsapp number dey there

Wetin u wan take am do? cheesy
Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by Pavore9: 6:50am On Apr 14, 2015
l doubt this account.
Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by omenka(m): 6:57am On Apr 14, 2015
seunfly:

Very very yeye opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by angelTI(f): 7:15am On Apr 14, 2015
This is one of the changes we were/still talking about grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by Geraucald(m): 7:50am On Apr 14, 2015
I like her.
Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by JayTeeA(f): 8:21am On Apr 14, 2015
wat did you guys expect.. no b change we vote for.. this is her own Changi grin .. I'm tinking of changing mine to sister to the friend of the coursemate of the vice presidents elect wife's tailor.. undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by ethylene: 9:26am On Apr 14, 2015
swaggzo:

undecided

Guy, u wan tell me say up till now CIROMA ADEKUNLE never pass waec? undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook by klassicbiggy(m): 9:32am On Apr 14, 2015
Na xo e suppose b now!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Identifies Key Suspects In Plot To Kill Buhari / See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano / Emir Of Bauchi Condemns News Reports Linking Him To Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.