Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,285 members, 7,839,406 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

GOODLUCK JONITES Part 1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GOODLUCK JONITES Part 1 (435 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration / Should President Buhari Bring Back These Goodluck Jonathan's Folk's? / Has President Jonathan Improved The Economy Or Not? [find Out] (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOODLUCK JONITES Part 1 by mrtruth: 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
Friends, I call on all lovers of our beloved president to follow me let's unravel a little about this great man Goodluck Jonathan. Haters, kindly steer clear off.
NOW, to begin I think whether his opponents want to acknowledge it or not, this humble man is the reason there's peace in Nigeria now. Look at the spate of violence that has trailed the gubernatorial elections and you could only imagine what would have happened had Jony refused to accept the presidential results that was marred by so much obvious irregularities in the north. We in the north say thank u baba Jona.
Well, I think Jona is the only sincere president we've ever had. Looking at his eyes, I find utmost honesty in him I don't know about you. Infact I saw that he set out to be a true delivere for the nation in2011 but they vowed to frustrate his govt. I believe Jona only struggled to rule this nation as they intentionally made it ungovernable for him.
Just my opinions. I feel no nigerian leader has been so blackmailed and misrepresented as Jonathan because they felt his applause would bring his rivals shame. I feel he was hated for his obvious personal religious but unbias disposition.....he never gave a dime to my church all the years ever.
I feel Jona is a good man. Not saying he is perfect though. I just feel he tried to be an examplary leader inspite of his own shortcomings(we all have). I just can't exhaust talking about the virtues of this man who has come to become a phenomenum today. A man is beating his wife...next they would say it is the fault of Goodluck. I saw taxi hit someone and before you know it I heard walahi Goodluck yayi..... Hahaha. Haba.
I have afeeling that unless surpressed, one day Nigerians would look back and weep because they got a savior but decided to crucify him. Even he said that the opposition party were only formed because of him. What a great man. I actually feel that boko haram's original agenda was to frustrate him for being a christian. Ofcourse the said so severally on youtube posts.
Dear Jonite Nairalanders, please kindly add other virtues of this man we can't so easily forget.
Re: GOODLUCK JONITES Part 1 by bokohalal(m): 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hehehehe.
Re: GOODLUCK JONITES Part 1 by Sweetguy25: 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
You northerners have shown him the door, no need for the praise singing. Live with your Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

President Elect Buhari May Scrap Ministers Of State / NEW !!! Jumia Nigeria Commences Late April Sales / How To Win Election With 1 Million Votes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.