Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,705 members, 7,834,338 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

He Finally Got The Boldness To Ask Her Out .see Response - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / He Finally Got The Boldness To Ask Her Out .see Response (1779 Views)

See Response!!! / Will You Slap Beyonce For 5 Million See Response / He Finally Got The Boldness To Ask Her Out .see Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Finally Got The Boldness To Ask Her Out .see Response by hairyanus: 10:58pm On May 02, 2015
A Guy was in love with a girl but never
[sup]had the guts to tell her. One night around 11pm he gathered some courage & sent her a text sayin.. "I love you, I wana date you. Plz reply & tell me how u feel." A few seconds later he received a message alert on his phone.

He was so scared & tensed to open it that night so he decided not to check & reply until the next morning when he's less tense.

When he woke up the next day he
prayed seriously about the message for good news, did his morning chores, brushed his teeth, ate his breakfast, had his bath, dressed up then climbed into bed & picked his phone to read the message.

This was the response he read: "Dear
customer you have insufficient balance to send this message. Please recharge your account and try again".
Re: He Finally Got The Boldness To Ask Her Out .see Response by MizMyColi(f): 11:01pm On May 02, 2015
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

I don't know which is quirkier.
Your hairyanus moniker or the joke you just shared.grin
Re: He Finally Got The Boldness To Ask Her Out .see Response by Truckpusher(m): 11:02pm On May 02, 2015
This guy is an iidiot grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Finally Got The Boldness To Ask Her Out .see Response by Elypsis(m): 11:22pm On May 02, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

I don't know which is quirkier.
Your hairyanus moniker or the joke you just shared.grin
hello Mizmycoli I lost ur contact..wud appreciate if u add me bck 33373850
Re: He Finally Got The Boldness To Ask Her Out .see Response by modelboy(m): 11:32pm On May 02, 2015
mmmn
Re: He Finally Got The Boldness To Ask Her Out .see Response by MizMyColi(f): 11:32pm On May 02, 2015
Elypsis:
hello Mizmycoli I lost ur contact..wud appreciate if u add me bck
okay. Will do so.
Re: He Finally Got The Boldness To Ask Her Out .see Response by Begonia(m): 10:02am On May 09, 2015
grin grin
Re: He Finally Got The Boldness To Ask Her Out .see Response by odingidiong: 7:45pm On May 25, 2015

undecided undecided undecided kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Caption For This Hilarious Photo, / Hilarious Photo:- This Bros Thought It Was A Bóóbs, See What It Turns Out To Be / Hilarious Screenshot Of A Facebook Status Over Fulani Herdsmen Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.