Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,651 members, 7,840,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov (54824 Views)

‘i’ve No Hard Feelings For Girlfriend Who Attacked Me With Acid’ (graphic Pic) / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) / Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by 9jatatafo(m): 8:13am On May 05, 2015
Because of kitty-cat that corporal killed a police sergent, himself and the babe. What an irony, all for puna. 5-10 minutes enjoyment only. Punny is free as the air we breath and it is everywhere. So why kill for it?

1 Like

Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by Missmossy(f): 8:16am On May 05, 2015
What a loss to their families! Some men need to learn to reason more wisely. Their deaths makes no sense at all.

Chai! Stupidity at its peak.

1 Like

Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by DinhoMVP: 8:18am On May 05, 2015
Hedybee:
The things we (they) do for love.

Love? No My Dear Love cannot Kill...these are rather things we do out of Stupidity!!!
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by sylvarian2002: 8:22am On May 05, 2015
Clueless trained police officers.
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by dayodare49o: 8:23am On May 05, 2015
fyneboi79:
Your arguments still will never justify his foolishness. How can a married man with kids kill over an adulterous relationship. He is a big f00l!! Simple
Some idiots are patronizing me again. Did I talk about right or wrong here? Did I talk about judgment Here? I was rather talking about evil feeling attached with worldly things which leads to something like this. I didn't make mention of those things you said.
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by OluwaseunOsewa1: 8:28am On May 05, 2015
ETISALAT AND MTN DATA AVAILABLE FOR ALL DEVICE AT AFFOIDABLE PRICE. 1GB IS 1,000 2GB IS 1,800 5GB IS 4,000 CONTACT US FOR YOURS. 08188414910
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by Dajugba: 8:30am On May 05, 2015
Sometimes I get to imagine why people die for no course, after Jesus Christ Died and gave them enter life for their benefit.
Sometimes, I feel bad when I see ladies going after married men, and they pray and expect God to give them a faithful husband. Same with some men, you don't know why your wife/spouse is a cheat, is because you've been a cheat also, or you were once a cheater or a player. Life is a reflection of what we sow! Because every seed sown by anyone has the potential to multiply in greater fold.
Let's stop being religious! There's no forgiveness after dead. They had all the opportunity to change, but they never did. Time has elude them. Die in Peace and go for judgement is what I will tell them.
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by olufunkeabbey: 8:31am On May 05, 2015
Senseless and useless,over a woman?
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by tojos(m): 8:32am On May 05, 2015
I think the corporal was the stupid one, the inspector & the girl was unfortunate to have died in the process. And looking at the picture, I think the corporal is the dark complexioned guy at the extreme left while the inspector is the fair guy in the middle. Ask me how I knew?
Well, two clues? First, the middle guy is decorated & secondly the dark guy has the luxury to be seated on a chair before taking his time to take his life.

This is Shylock Holmes submitting my investigation report cool cool

1 Like

Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by Aybee92(m): 8:43am On May 05, 2015
love has killed more people than maleria, ebola, cancer and AIDS all together. if u agree hit LIKE if not SHARE
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by goldnwa4real: 8:43am On May 05, 2015
Nawahoooo.. .. . . God have mercy on them.
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by fyneboi79(m): 8:49am On May 05, 2015
dayodare49o:
Some idiots are patronizing me again. Did I talk about right or wrong here? Did I talk about judgment Here? I was rather talking about evil feeling attached with worldly things which leads to something like this. I didn't make mention of those things you said.
your fada is an idi0t.your muda is an idi0t.your girlfriend or wife is an idi0t.Any child u will ever have will be an idi0t. And you of all would remain an inconsequential idi0t.
Read between the lines cheesy
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by Nobody: 8:52am On May 05, 2015
CAN U IMAGINE RUBBISH?
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by Banter1(m): 8:57am On May 05, 2015
Hedybee:
in 3nity's voice
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by Edusouls(m): 9:00am On May 05, 2015
people are warned but they wont listen, earth is owned by supreme beings that live and watch from far beyond this world, their flawless laws perfectly guides their property..nemesis is real, this three human beings was caught up by doom and horrific death caused by the type of very dirty lives they lead, law of karma is too flawless meaning it never fails or makes mistakes..be seriously warned..

2 Likes

Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:05am On May 05, 2015
Rubbish.
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by Nobody: 9:06am On May 05, 2015
Hedybee:
sad
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by chukwukamma(m): 9:19am On May 05, 2015
These are wasted life, if only they had Jesus they would have lived. It is a pity
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by Nobody: 9:30am On May 05, 2015
sexyseun:
The girl's pussyy must have been very delicious and irresistible because i see no reason why a sane man would kill himself over a girl
Anyway, RIP to the dead
Like yours...
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by chaz007(f): 9:30am On May 05, 2015
The photo to me is a sham. I tot police inspectors and detectives usually wear mufti, how come both officers are in mopol uniform?
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by cecegorz(m): 9:31am On May 05, 2015
Why won't they kill themselves over women, jobless thieves.
There are bunch of them, usually from 3-5 that permanently camp under the car park building at Surulere shopping mall.
Can you imagine their job? Just waiting for unsuspecting drivers that will turn in front of the shop, and they will jump out and start negotiating for settlement.
5 fully armed men doing absolutely nothing but still collecting salaries and bribes they will spend on women!

1 Like

Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by midolian(m): 9:44am On May 05, 2015
[quote author=Jennydoris post=33431794][/quote]Oh sorry, I didn't know my post was one-sided until u edited it.. And now, yours is one-sided too..LoL
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by midolian(m): 9:50am On May 05, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
that is one of the reason seun osewa need to put the list of ashaw joint thread on frontpage to encourage nairalanders some area they could fill their kongi if issue like this arrive, anyway! Policemen kukuma Bleep ashawo pass us, infact, dem dey Bleep them free of charge.
lol
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by mekadinho(f): 9:59am On May 05, 2015
SOME MEN ARE JUST SO SILL..Y, COS OF A WOMAN? THEY SHOULD REST IN PIECES...

1 Like

Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by Dunsin89(m): 10:16am On May 05, 2015
Curse following Nigerian Police since 1840AD. Nice one. #happy

1 Like

Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by Nobody: 10:23am On May 05, 2015
Hmm, reminds me if a novel I once read. Almost d same storyline
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by dayodare49o: 10:27am On May 05, 2015
fyneboi79:
your fada is an idi0t.your muda is an idi0t.your girlfriend or wife is an idi0t.Any child u will ever have will be an idi0t. And you of all would remain an inconsequential idi0t.
Read between the lines cheesy
People like you are the ones claiming to be professors in this country.

Someone without common sense is more than an idot. Do I talk like an idi0t? If so, ok ! I accept all you said but if my points are clear enogh for an average person to understand then, it means truly as you have said you family gene is made of supidity. Your family DNA is made of aninal gene...I don't know how what I wrote as relationship with your idi0tic comment.

1 Like

Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by deebrain(m): 10:37am On May 05, 2015
The last paragraph took words from my mouth.

Why is man so selfish? The horror the kids will live in with the thought that "daddy" died, not by robbers bullets like a hero, but killed a rival, a potential step mummy (forgetting our mummy), and killed himself-over his long throat.

Why didn't daddy think of them?
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by pat077: 10:39am On May 05, 2015
Which kind madness be that!
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by Nsiman(m): 10:41am On May 05, 2015
. . .Taking the battle to the other side of existence. Lol

1 Like

Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by 6fit(f): 10:46am On May 05, 2015
Thank God no Aboki dey wash dem, d Aboki for Kill himself join make he for go continue to wash d fight for hell/heaven :DThank God no Aboki dey wash dem, d Aboki for Kill himself join make he for go continue to wash d fight for hell/heaven
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by ogbanje1(f): 11:01am On May 05, 2015
Straight to hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details / 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos / Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.