Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,180 members, 7,842,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Kalu Solutions - A New Web Development Company - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Kalu Solutions - A New Web Development Company (823 Views)

GENESIS FRAMEWORK+THEMES, WORDPRESS/WEB DEVELOPMENT VIDEO TRAINING & SOFTWARES / Kalu Solutions - We Find Smart And Elegant Web Solutions For Your Business And P / New Web Consulting Skill That's Already Paying In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kalu Solutions - A New Web Development Company by KaluSolutions: 3:04pm On May 10, 2015
I founded Kalu Solutions with a vision of sharing my knowledge and passion for web development in Nigeria.

We are a web development company offering responsive web development services in Nigeria and the USA. Whether you are an individual, small business, or corporate-sized organization, we can offer solutions for most businesses in a variety of industries and budgets.

Our approach is simple: we provide you with a quality website or web application at a great price, without hassle. We work with you to create a custom design that reflects your brand and identity.

Launching your site is simple – we do everything. From hosting the website to the day-to-day maintenance, we have it all covered.

Finally, we maintain an ongoing relationship with you to ensure that you are satisfied with your website.

www.kalusolutions.com

News Source
News Source was originally created by Kalu Solutions to provide a centralized location of links to different Nigerian news websites on any PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. But has since expanded to include all links related to Nigeria.

www.ksnewsource.com

Feel free to contact me directly with any questions or comments.

Please like and follow us on Facebook and Google+. Thank you!

Emmanuel Kalu
emmanuel.kalu@kalusolutions.com

1 Like

Re: Kalu Solutions - A New Web Development Company by KaluSolutions: 12:25pm On May 11, 2015
News Source was originally created by Kalu Solutions to provide a centralized location of links to different Nigerian news websites on any PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. But has since expanded to include all links related to Nigeria.

We are constantly adding new categories and links to News Source. Join us on Facebook and Google+ to get the latest notification of updates to News Source.
Re: Kalu Solutions - A New Web Development Company by KaluSolutions: 12:09am On May 12, 2015
New categories added to News Source include:

Banks
Blogs
Classifieds
Cooking
Entertainment
Films
Jobs
Music
Service
Shopping
Travel
Re: Kalu Solutions - A New Web Development Company by KaluSolutions: 9:44pm On May 13, 2015
Re: Kalu Solutions - A New Web Development Company by KaluSolutions: 1:54pm On May 20, 2015
Re: Kalu Solutions - A New Web Development Company by KaluSolutions: 9:18am On Jun 04, 2015
We are currently working on a School Management App. I will be in Lagos until June 8th to give a brief demo.

(1) (Reply)

Drive Free Massive Traffic To Your Blog / I Don't Know How This Person Is Going To Achieve This?? / Become A Sound Web Developer/programmer @ Yemlat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.