Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,582 members, 7,840,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Unilag Hostel Ceiling Plaster Falls Down - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unilag Hostel Ceiling Plaster Falls Down (928 Views)

See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel / Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today / Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Hostel Ceiling Plaster Falls Down by lanaVello1(m): 9:05am On May 25, 2015
Around 11pm on sunday,during the blackout that has become the phenomenon in Unilag halls, the roof of one of the rooms in Mariere hall came down all of a sudden,falling on one of the students who was reading on his bed. The plaster shattered causing dust to enter into eyes of he other roommate on the adjacent bunk who was actually sleeping at the moment the incidence occured. He jumped down out of panic and staggered out,it took efforts from other room mates to get the specks off his eye. The hall authorities were not on duty at the the time of occurrence,and up till now,no significant authority or 'porter' has come around.

Re: Unilag Hostel Ceiling Plaster Falls Down by kodded(m): 9:26am On May 25, 2015
Fashola

I hate "change" angry
Re: Unilag Hostel Ceiling Plaster Falls Down by dulux07(m): 9:32am On May 25, 2015
Some peeps dont know how to use their brains. Unilag blongs to d fed govt not state. Y bring fashola into this.
Re: Unilag Hostel Ceiling Plaster Falls Down by lanaVello1(m): 9:39am On May 25, 2015
Civil engineering students in the room have ascribed the fall due to creep(natural deformation) considering the age of the building with little or zero maintenance

(1) (Reply)

If You Didn't Attend Any Of This Programmes You Missed Alot / Pix: Five Everyday Habit That Causes Sagging Boobs / Virus On My Screen Whenever I Visit Nairaland. Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.