Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others (21251 Views)

7 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petrol— / Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports / Presidential Poll: Soldiers Arrive Lagos’ Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by Rilwayne001: 1:30pm On May 26, 2015

Thirteen ships have arrived at the Lagos ports with petroleum products, general cargo and food the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) said in Lagos on Tuesday.

This is contained in the daily ‘Shipping Position’ published by the NPA, and made available to newsmen in Lagos.

According to the NPA, six of the ships arrived at the ports with petrol, base oil and aviation fuel.

It stated that the remaining seven ships sailed in with soya beans, frozen fish, rice in bags and containers.

The NPA also disclosed that 28 ships were being expected at the Lagos ports from May 26 to June 13. It stated that nine of the expected ships would arrive with food products, including frozen fish, bulk salt, bulk sugar, crude palm oil and buckwheat.

Nine other ships are expected with containers, while general cargo is expected to arrive in four other ships, the NPA stated.

It stated that petroleum products, including petrol and diesel would be brought in five ships, while the remaining one ship was to arrive at the port with vehicle.
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/05/13-ships-arrive-lagos-ports-with-petroleum-products-others/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 26, 2015
Okay.
Re: 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 26, 2015
runs out of my neighbors house

with my extensions and charger

heads to the fuel station

to buy 1litre for my i pass my neighbor

bends my generator wen i come back

this nairaland forum is a very big addict

visiting my pastor very soon for deliverance

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by eazzy101(m): 1:35pm On May 26, 2015
Na who dem wan give the food stuff too? The masses or themselves
Re: 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by Rilwayne001: 1:36pm On May 26, 2015
eazzy101:

The masses

Re: 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by Jossyroyal1: 1:38pm On May 26, 2015
Gud news for a consumptive economy as ours! dem even bring food kwa?
am optimistic dat dis poo will not kontinue afta May 29th
#issorit

5 Likes

Re: 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 26, 2015
thats good as lng as una keep 50gallons of fuel 4 me smiley
Re: 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by Princecalm(m): 1:39pm On May 26, 2015
when are we going to stop importing food?
Re: 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by Rilwayne001: 1:45pm On May 26, 2015
Princecalm:
when are we going to stop importing food?
Next week cool

12 Likes

Re: 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by doctokwus: 1:50pm On May 26, 2015
How come these ships regularly come in with bags of rice and other food items despite the much trumpeted revolution in the agric sector or is the revolution only limited to 'phone for fertilizer'?

6 Likes

Re: 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by Princecalm(m): 1:52pm On May 26, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Next week cool
hope you don't post another version of this next week.

1 Like

Re: 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by modath(f): 1:54pm On May 26, 2015
Rilwayne001:

The NPA also disclosed that 28 ships were being expected at the Lagos ports from May 26 to June 13. It stated that nine of the expected ships would arrive with food products, including frozen fish, bulk salt, bulk sugar, crude palm oil and buckwheat.

What on earth is "crude palm oil" Is palm oil not this red oil made in our villages?? When did we start importing palm oil?

10 Likes

Re: 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by Rilwayne001: 2:06pm On May 26, 2015
modath:

What on earth is "crude palm oil" Is palm oil not this red oil made in our villages?? When did we start importing palm oil?

Those one produced in your village are fakes, Real ones are being imported grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by tobillionaire(m): 2:06pm On May 26, 2015
modath:

yo network is damn faster

1 Like

Re: 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by Rilwayne001: 2:07pm On May 26, 2015
Princecalm:
hope you don't post another version of this next week.

Trust me, I wont cool

1 Like

Re: 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by naijainfogalery: 2:09pm On May 26, 2015
nna they can feed the food to the poor , supply me fuel kwa
Re: 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by CR77(f): 2:09pm On May 26, 2015
cheesy
Re: 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by Bisjosh(f): 2:10pm On May 26, 2015
fresh air ....finally!!! grin
Re: 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by Burger01(m): 2:10pm On May 26, 2015
Food ke! We be refugees?smiley
Re: 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by okooloyun1(m): 2:10pm On May 26, 2015
Ok
Re: 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by Sunnycliff(m): 2:11pm On May 26, 2015
Nigerians and magic! Enjoying seeing there fellow citizens suffer
Re: 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 26, 2015
CR77:
cheesy

smiles

space bookers association
Re: 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by Rilwayne001: 2:11pm On May 26, 2015
doctokwus:
How come these ships regularly come in with bags of rice and other food items despite the much trumpeted revolution in the agric sector or is the revolution only limited to 'phone for fertilizer'?

You have been scammed by jonathan grin

4 Likes

Re: 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by Mutuwa(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2015
Same news some weeks back..Op go to docks and check plz.
Re: 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by Ariyke: 2:12pm On May 26, 2015
Ok
Re: 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 26, 2015
eazzy101:

enemy of progress

is ur dad a native doctor?
Re: 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 26, 2015
modath:

The day we sold the original seeds to Malaysia at 0.5kobo. Malaysia is the largest exporter of Palm oil and that's what their economy is based upon.

Nigeria is doomed

2 Likes

Good for them
Re: 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by kenedy175(m): 2:13pm On May 26, 2015
importing palm oil and Sugar? how worse could it Get?

2 Likes

Re: 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others by wildchild1: 2:14pm On May 26, 2015
Wait,we import palm oil,salt,frozen fish and sugar?

#ImSpeechless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) / APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC / Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.