Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,733 members, 7,847,950 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

Six True Amazing Facts About Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six True Amazing Facts About Girls (1370 Views)

Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six True Amazing Facts About Girls by sursur(m): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
1. They hate breast feeding their Babies but
Like Breast feeding their boyfriends.
2. They Like saving most but they are the best
spenders and most often they spend for no
reason.
3. They like Dressing in very short Mini-Skirts
but they keep pulling them down to their knees
as they walk.
4. They claim they are not interested i a man's
wealthy but again they swear not to date broke
guys.
5. They Claim to hate sex but once they visit
you and u dont give it to them, they will Never
Visit you again
6. Once they they tell you that your ugly, they
take it as a joke but once you tell her that she
is ugly, she will never forget in her life time.
True or False

2 Likes

Re: Six True Amazing Facts About Girls by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
OP, that number 6, you mean to say Beautiful riqht?
Re: Six True Amazing Facts About Girls by adorablevic: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
Really complicated then
Re: Six True Amazing Facts About Girls by boboLIL(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
sursur:
1. They hate breast feeding their Babies but Like Breast feeding their boyfriends. 2. They Like saving most but they are the best spenders and most often they spend for no reason. 3. They like Dressing in very short Mini-Skirts but they keep pulling them down to their knees as they walk. 4. They claim they are not interested i a man's wealthy but again they swear not to date broke guys. 5. They Claim to hate sex but once they visit you and u dont give it to them, they will Never Visit you again 6. Once they they tell you that your ugly, they take it as a joke but once you tell her that she is ugly, she will never forget in her life time. True or False
yhu r 0n p0int...dats y ah g0 fr ladies
Re: Six True Amazing Facts About Girls by sursur(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
OP, that number 6, you mean to say Beautiful riqht?
once they tell you (guy) that u are ugly ' they will take it as a joke but if you tell her (girl) that she is ugly' she will hate u for life.
Re: Six True Amazing Facts About Girls by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
sursur:
once they tell you (guy) that u are ugly ' they will take it as a joke but if you tell her (girl) that she is ugly' she will hate u for life.
calling me Uqly, there's no way i'm gon' take that as a joke.
Re: Six True Amazing Facts About Girls by estee123: 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
Naming me ugly that's presumptuously dragging me to the wall
Re: Six True Amazing Facts About Girls by sursur(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
calling me Uqly, there's no way i'm gon' take that as a joke.
this is all about how girls feel (not you)
Re: Six True Amazing Facts About Girls by czarr(m): 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
noted!
Re: Six True Amazing Facts About Girls by Olypeppy(f): 12:51am On Jun 05, 2015
you drew ur points from your immediate environment....ISSORITE
Re: Six True Amazing Facts About Girls by JewelDiamond(f): 6:33am On Jun 05, 2015
Oops! Not for me. Am a lady..

(1) (Reply)

Good Gossip; Help! She Is Becoming Desperate, Depressed & Going Crazy. / My Crush Refused Visiting Me / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.