Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,919 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Please Someone Should Suggest A Series For Me - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please Someone Should Suggest A Series For Me (1119 Views)

2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. / Download All Episodes Of "A Series Of Unfortunate Events" Now / Please Recommend A TV Series For Me??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Should Suggest A Series For Me by mormoni(m): 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
I am on break, and it's turning out to be boring... I need a series to keep me lively

Thanks
Re: Please Someone Should Suggest A Series For Me by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
sense season 1
Re: Please Someone Should Suggest A Series For Me by mormoni(m): 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
quabat:
sense season 1
how good is it?
Re: Please Someone Should Suggest A Series For Me by Mariecakes(f): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
Wayward-pines The Wispers Gotham how to get away with murder The last man on earth Empire (2015) Jane the virgin Tyrant Revenge Reign Power Bones Senses Penny dreadful Salem GAME OF THRONES etc... watch these ones 1st

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Suggest A Series For Me by officialsoulman(m): 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
just check .fm you will see lots of seasonal series.
Re: Please Someone Should Suggest A Series For Me by emerich(m): 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
The 100, Twisted, Secrets and lies, The tomorrow people, breaking bad, shameless, devious maid, mistresses, etc, i hope these helps out.
Re: Please Someone Should Suggest A Series For Me by mormoni(m): 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mariecakes:
Wayward-pines
The Wispers
Gotham
how to get away with murder
The last man on earth
Empire (2015)
Jane the virgin
Tyrant
Revenge
Reign
Power
Bones
Senses
Penny dreadful
Salem
GAME OF THRONES
etc... watch these ones 1st
ok, though I have watched most of them
Re: Please Someone Should Suggest A Series For Me by AmiLaHoit(f): 12:01am On Jun 13, 2015
Blacklist

It's suspense filled. Intresting!!!
Re: Please Someone Should Suggest A Series For Me by igwedaboss(m): 3:34am On Jun 13, 2015
Banshee - If you like action, sex(not much tho) and blood. It's a dope series.

Game of thrones - if you love politics, no happy ending story and power. There's action and super powers in too.

Suits - If you like law, geniuses and solutions to problem from thinking outside the box and like to see some expensive suit, then u can watch this.

Vikings - Action, action and action.

Walking Dead - Most expensive series. So I heard, it is worth it anyways. As the name implies, walking dead.. na dead people dey waka.

Revolution - Imagine the world without electricity... then u need to see this movie.

Originals - it's a break away from vampire diaries, well I would advice you start with vampire dairies before watching the originals, just to get the whole picture. But nonetheless you will still understand the series. Watch out for Klaus, my fav vamp.

The rest are
Arrows
Flash
Dracula
Breaking Bad - watch this... #dope
This for now sha...
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Suggest A Series For Me by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 13, 2015
Orange is the new black
Re: Please Someone Should Suggest A Series For Me by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 13, 2015
Wayward pine,The following,Blacklist,Revolution,Walking dead,The haves and the haves not.
Re: Please Someone Should Suggest A Series For Me by mormoni(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
AkunneObinna:
Orange is the new black
how good is this one
Re: Please Someone Should Suggest A Series For Me by Dragonking: 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
mormoni:
I am on break, and it's turning out to be boring... I need a series to keep me lively

Thanks

Watch Penny dreadful.
Re: Please Someone Should Suggest A Series For Me by Rolax: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
Breaking Bad!
Re: Please Someone Should Suggest A Series For Me by TripVoltage: 7:31am On Jun 15, 2015
We are looking for keen volunteers who would be willing to create questions for:

Doctor Who,
the flash,
Arrow,
Gotham,
the Following,
the Walking Dead,
GoT,
Smallville,
the Vampire Diaries,
Teen Wolf,
the Originals,
Star Trek,
Once Upon A Time,
Criminal Minds,
Hannibal,
Bones,
New Girl,
Grey's Anatomy
Sherlock,
Suits,
Agents of SHIELD,
Penny Dreadful,
Under the Dome,
Supernatural,
Orphan Black,
Reign,
Orange is the New Black,
Plus many more...

Each volunteer would be assigned a single series of the show (or more if they are willing) and would be asked to create around 45 questions per episode of this show.

the questions would be created using a Question Builder that we have created for this purpose, it includes a tutorial, question compilation guidance and support from our staff at our below email address.

All contributors will be credited for their work and a small monetary reward would be available to the right candidates to compensate them for their time spent.

I'm unsure how I could reach out to your members of Fanfiction without upsetting the admin and mod staff. If you know of anybody who might be interested our have some advice how best to contact your memebrs then please get in touch.

admin@wiredvoltage.com

Many Thanks

Please visit our site for any further information about the application:

http://wiredvoltage.wix.com/quizit

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ese And Jon Out Of Big Brother Naija House / Nigerian Nollywood Scandal Movie / Hacked Netflix App Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.