Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,743 members, 7,840,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

When Properly Done You Will Agree With Me That Bicycling - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Properly Done You Will Agree With Me That Bicycling (260 Views)

Unpatriotic Nigerians Agree With Donald Trump That Nigeria Need Re-colonization / Do You Agree With This (photo) / Do You Agree With Lawyers Addressing themselves as 'learned' People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Properly Done You Will Agree With Me That Bicycling by demin: 9:33am On Jun 19, 2015
When properly done you will agree with me that bicycling is a fun exercise that most people will eagerly engage in. As you bike, you receive fresh air while building your muscles strength and intensity. The reason you need to add aerobics workouts in this form of Body Building is because your respiratory system will be enhanced while improving the breathing process. The purpose of this is to allow the beating rate of the heart to accommodate future workouts.
http://beautyskintry.com/testinate-250/
Re: When Properly Done You Will Agree With Me That Bicycling by Markieee(m): 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
OK Thank-you coolOK Thank-you
Re: When Properly Done You Will Agree With Me That Bicycling by Markieee(m): 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
OK Thank-you sir

(1) (Reply)

* 100% Legal Powerful Solution. / Unlike In Nigeria, Embattled Greek Finance Minister Resigns / Osun State UNIVERSITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.