Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,823 members, 7,834,766 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st (41131 Views)

Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate / Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday / Adewale Oluwatayo's Death: NASS Adjourns Sitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by VirginFinder: 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
Deltagiant:
[s]Real identity of the Sarakis from the late patriach

My mother is from Iseyin in Oyo State, while my father is from Ilorin in Kwara State. My great-great grandfather originated from Mali and I am talking about some 150 to 200 years ago. And they are Fulani and that is where we got our Fulani connection from. My great grandfather settled in Ilorin preaching the religion of Islam. A section of Ilorin came from Gwandu and they were religious, but my people came
[/s]

Political bullshiiiit!
Why didnt he claim Fulani from Sokoto caliphate? Nonsense.
The only way to stop being Yoruba is stop bearing Yoruba names.

By the way, two questions for you:

1. If you told me you are a goat, would that make you one?

2. If your father disowned you for any reason whatsoever, will that stop people from referring to you as his son? Will that change your status as his biological son?
Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by Deltagiant: 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
VirginFinder:

Political bullshiiiit!
Why didnt he claim Fulani from Sokoto caliphate? Nonsense.
The only way to stop being Yoruba is stop bearing Yoruba names.

By the way, two questions for you:

1. If you told me you are a goat, would that make you one?

2. If your father disowned you for any reason whatsoever, will that stop people from referring to you as his son? Will that change your status as his biological son?

Ok, for the last time. The historical circumstances of Ilorin; cross cultural acculturation has made your number 1 question not worthy of a response. It has rendered the second question useless. Good night!
Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by skykenny: 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
yeahh:
OMG July 21st you mean this thieves will be doing nothing for that long and still collect that much ?

Well I believe no politician can change Nigeria until people begin to make It hot for them
In democracy, the true power lies with the people.
Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by VirginFinder: 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
Deltagiant:

Ok, for the last time. The historical circumstances of Ilorin; cross cultural acculturation has made your number 1 question not worthy of a response. It has rendered the second question useless. Good night!

You are no match!
Sleep well!!
Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by shammah1(m): 12:31am On Jun 26, 2015
The last time I checked, Saraki is APC. So what's the trash bin coming from you for? undecided
donphilopus:
Some fooooools cum TANdroids would soon invade this thread and commend Saraki for being foolish. Anyway, fools ain't called fools for no reason, they exhibit foolishness, so they would like a foolish person.
Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by shammah1(m): 12:34am On Jun 26, 2015
eeya, you've been weeping. APC is making you cry and you're still arrogant about it? undecided
NgeneUkwenu:

After Announcing His Nominees For the post of The Principal Officers against the List Submitted by his Party! He hurriedly adjourned the Senate to 21st of July!

What for?
Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by Nokish: 9:39am On Jun 26, 2015
Dat guy Saraki is out 4 destructn
Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Shut up! A mock election does not necessarily have to be democratic, as long as it's not undemocratic. In the US, whose democracy we modelled ours after, the party is supreme.

what is this one saying? 'A mock election does not necessarily have to be democratic...'. It MUST be democratic and anything short of that is unacceptable. so shut up slowpoke
Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
onyenze123:

what is this one saying? 'A mock election does not necessarily have to be democratic...'. It MUST be democratic and anything short of that is unacceptable. so shut up slowpoke
Were you blind that you couldn't see the line " . . . as long as it's not undemocratic."
Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Were you blind that you couldn't see the line " . . . as long as it's not undemocratic."

Stop confusing yourself. Go and enrol in English language studies. it will help you.
Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
onyenze123:

Stop confusing yourself. Go and enrol in English language studies. it will help you.
You're a poor student of English language. When something is not democratic, it does not necessarilly mean it is undemocratic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters / No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan / Why We Shut Oshodi Electronics Market – LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.