Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,195 members, 7,835,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Did You Watch The Best National Team Ever Play?? (PHOTO) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did You Watch The Best National Team Ever Play?? (PHOTO) (2120 Views)

France Pip England As Most Expensive National Team Ever, Valued At £1billion / First Nigerian To Ever Play At Highbury Dies,pa Dejo Fayemi / Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Watch The Best National Team Ever Play?? (PHOTO) by Madawaki01(m): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
If u watched this team play,ur childhood was awesome.The Brazil Golden generation team,the best team ever to play football.
Mehn!!!
Nostalgic feelings,that korea/japan world cup
Indomie generation won't know what I'm talking about.
5 ballon D'or winners in a single team!

Re: Did You Watch The Best National Team Ever Play?? (PHOTO) by galadima77(m): 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
i think they won even before the tournamemt. just look at that line up....damn intimidating !1!!
Re: Did You Watch The Best National Team Ever Play?? (PHOTO) by kyrios: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Those days everyone was scared of playing against Brazil good old days
Re: Did You Watch The Best National Team Ever Play?? (PHOTO) by Madawaki01(m): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
They were later .destroyed by zidane,but not after causing too much havoc,i don't any lineup can come close to this,just look at the attack +the defence...no weak link.
Re: Did You Watch The Best National Team Ever Play?? (PHOTO) by Icon4s(m): 10:47am On Jul 01, 2015
Sorry, Korea/Japan 2002 also belongs to the indomie generation.

U were a kid in 2002. Simply means u are among d Indomie generation
Re: Did You Watch The Best National Team Ever Play?? (PHOTO) by tuffgongjo(m): 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
The best brazilian team happens never won the WC actually,the 86 squad led by Socrates.
Re: Did You Watch The Best National Team Ever Play?? (PHOTO) by tuffgongjo(m): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
Madawaki01:
If u watched this team play,ur childhood was awesome.The Brazil Golden generation team,the best team ever to play football.
Mehn!!!
Nostalgic feelings,that korea/japan world cup
Indomie generation won't know what I'm talking about.
5 ballon D'or winners in a single team!
5 ke?there were just two in that line up because Ronaldinho was yet to win his first Ballon D'or.
Re: Did You Watch The Best National Team Ever Play?? (PHOTO) by Madawaki01(m): 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
Icon4s:
Sorry, Korea/Japan 2002 also belongs to the indomie generation.

U were a kid in 2002. Simply means u are among d Indomie generation
who said he was a kid in 2002??
Re: Did You Watch The Best National Team Ever Play?? (PHOTO) by Icon4s(m): 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Madawaki01:
who said he was a kid in 2002??

Well, the Op said "if u watched the team play ur childhood (in 2002) was awesome. Logically he belonged to that childhood age grade in 2002.

I dnt have an issue with him being a child in 2002 bt him tagging some others "Indomie generation" when he also actually falls into that category.

(1) (Reply)

Eagles Remain Static On Fifa Rankings / Iheancho Tweets After Scoring Again In Manchester City Win, Fans React (PHOTOS) / Hazard Spending Time With Drogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.