Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,862 members, 7,848,498 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Appropriate Amount Of Money To Spend On A First Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Appropriate Amount Of Money To Spend On A First Date. (1022 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? / Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appropriate Amount Of Money To Spend On A First Date. by kenobi007(m): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Guys what is the appropriate amount of money u can spend on a first date and girls how much do u expect ur guy to spend on you on a first date??
Re: Appropriate Amount Of Money To Spend On A First Date. by Tallesty1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
It depends on how much they sell a bottle of water in your area.
Re: Appropriate Amount Of Money To Spend On A First Date. by kenobi007(m): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
It depends on how much they sell a bottle of water in your area.
kai bros. So na only one bottle of water u wan buy for the babe. #Derisgodooooo
Re: Appropriate Amount Of Money To Spend On A First Date. by usayab(m): 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Go get your BVN first.
Re: Appropriate Amount Of Money To Spend On A First Date. by banjicom(m): 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
kenobi007:
Guys what is the appropriate amount of money u can spend on a first date and girls how much do u expect ur guy to spend on you on a first date??

Spending money on the first date shouldn't be too expensive my guy just #5,000,000

yes
just
5 million

tongue
Re: Appropriate Amount Of Money To Spend On A First Date. by ronald4lif(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Spend all your life savings. undecided
Re: Appropriate Amount Of Money To Spend On A First Date. by Tashaamania(f): 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
ronald4lif:
Spend all your life savings. undecided
I support this grin
Re: Appropriate Amount Of Money To Spend On A First Date. by Catalyst4real: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
[ErotiĀ¢]I cheated on my Fiancee, a day to our wedding
http://catalyst4real.com/i-cheated-on-my-fiancee-a-day-to-our-wedding/
The things we do for love sad
Re: Appropriate Amount Of Money To Spend On A First Date. by IamLEGEND1: 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
TILL YOU CAN SPEND NO MO.

1 Like

Re: Appropriate Amount Of Money To Spend On A First Date. by ronald4lif(m): 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Tashaamania:

I support this grin

No mind the OP, he should spend his life savings on a first date na. Since he doesn't Know that spending should depend on one's financial capacity. cheesy
Re: Appropriate Amount Of Money To Spend On A First Date. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bobo -#50,and egg roll-#50.
Total #100m
Re: Appropriate Amount Of Money To Spend On A First Date. by ireneony(f): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
no strength to type....
Re: Appropriate Amount Of Money To Spend On A First Date. by Tashaamania(f): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

No mind the OP, he should spend his life savings on a first date na. Since he doesn't Know that spending should depend on one's financial capacity. cheesy
Be nice, he might take your post serious. grin
You don run person pikin down be that o tongue
Re: Appropriate Amount Of Money To Spend On A First Date. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Cray responses..

I think u should just spend according to ur pocket size.. No go overspend wen u no hol wella, cos nah OYO tins o
Re: Appropriate Amount Of Money To Spend On A First Date. by Brugo(m): 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Not more than 20k not less than 2k. This covers everything on that day - transport, tickets, meals/snacks, soft drinks, etc.

However, don't start a trend you cannot maintain.
Re: Appropriate Amount Of Money To Spend On A First Date. by Profitsng(m): 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Spend as much as you think you can afford for the date..
Re: Appropriate Amount Of Money To Spend On A First Date. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
2 bottles of soft drinks and 2 bottles of water...
Re: Appropriate Amount Of Money To Spend On A First Date. by kenobi007(m): 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
I just asked a question to see peoples different view on how a proper 1st date should be. I don't know why most of you are giving me funny response.
Re: Appropriate Amount Of Money To Spend On A First Date. by kenobi007(m): 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Especially to the girls. Most gals on a first date expect more from a guy and at the end they don't feel impressed.
Re: Appropriate Amount Of Money To Spend On A First Date. by Chidonc(m): 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Make it cheap as possible........2 zobo and 4 bons, highest 100naira, then quality condom of 600, dats all .....
Re: Appropriate Amount Of Money To Spend On A First Date. by 2dice(m): 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
kenobi007:
I just asked a question to see peoples different view on how a proper 1st date should be. I don't know why most of you are giving me funny response.
do you know why the response was funny because there is no appropriate amount to spend on a Date either first or Last cheesy ...
Re: Appropriate Amount Of Money To Spend On A First Date. by decode55(m): 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Omo! Guys dey vex o! grin grin
Re: Appropriate Amount Of Money To Spend On A First Date. by Mannylex(m): 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
The amount you spend should depend on the kinda lady in question, the location of the date and your pocket power. Where exactly do u plan on having the date? Restaurant, fast food, park, cinema ? Or buka ? grin. When you pick one here, then the average amount to be spent can be determined .
Re: Appropriate Amount Of Money To Spend On A First Date. by Tonischuller(m): 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
Normally I do $1m....buh wen I took Nicky Minaj owt,I think I did spent closely $6m! Yes...so it depends on who I'm going owt wiF

(1) (Reply)

Fulani And Rapes / Blind Date; Lol / The Skills Every Man Should Master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.