Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,192 members, 7,832,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School (28117 Views)

Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University / 5 Things That Happen When You Graduate With A Poor CGPA / Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 04, 2015
fattbabakay:
Oh u also studied in Pakistan??

No togo undecided under the bridge

1 Like

Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by ipreach: 10:13am On Jul 04, 2015
ok

Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by EduRegard: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2015
icekream:
This post is meant for the unilorites that their results were released on thursday... People CGPA no fit flash mtn to mtn. CGPA: Cummulative Grade Point Average
Hmmmmm
Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by Rilwayne001: 10:16am On Jul 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Ova front page dey worry this topic By the way, na 2nd class upper sure pass wink
See mediocrity at its peak. As for me, na First class sure pass.

4 Likes

Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by trapQ: 10:16am On Jul 04, 2015
did you even read a sentence from the above? or you're just here to bash to poster.... that's how people fail exams...
LadyBoss1:
What is CGPA??
As u assume we should all know what ur chating about ..

1 Like

Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by Cutehector(m): 10:18am On Jul 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

mumu.. Did dangote hav first class? Did bill gates hav first class? Did zuckerberg hav first class? First class ppo end up as professors... Nothing else..
Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 04, 2015
trapQ:
did you even read a sentence from the above? or you're just here to bash to poster.... that's how people fail exams...
Its a simple question i honestly dont know what it means -- post was modified because i brought it to his attention .
Pls mr itk show me were i bash anyone .. Be very careful learn to mind ur biz if op had a problem we would have said smiley

What exams?? Got my degree 5 years ago funny i didnt fail undecided
Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 04, 2015
Instead of commenting on the topic ur busy looking for who to quote n u tlk about exams smh
Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2015
Cutehector:
mumu.. Did dangote hav first class? Did bill gates hav first class? Did zuckerberg hav first class? First class ppo end up as professors... Nothing else..

Oh come on, you can't be serious.

1 Like

Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by hishaqmann(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2015
It make sense if one can follow
Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 04, 2015
All through my educational pursuit, I had 2 motivating factors.
1-extrinsic motivation : just as the @Op stated..
2-intrinsic motivation : I found solace in this scripture, prov 22:29-"Seeth thou a man diligent in his business, he shall stand before kings and not before mean men ". Another version says," the hand of the diligent shall bear rule but the lazy man shall be a slave. ..
Sometimes when external factor seems to weigh me down this portion of the Bible give me the will power to carry on.
I remember a course I knew I would failed because I didn't have assessments. That night I cried to God in prayers, as I was deeply asleep because I was recovering from surgery, a mysterious hand woke me up and dictated the questions to me audibly. .
I banged an "A" in the course, the Lecturer had to call for me through my level coordinator. .

An Eagle has no business with the chicken because it was created to be on top of the mountain..

If you need a change in your Cgpa, your MINDSET has to change...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by Cutehector(m): 10:24am On Jul 04, 2015
Velocitron:

Oh come on, you can't be serious.
people shoudnt think bookworms succeed in life... Life itself is an irony
Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Abi o.
Its better to secure the top spot, than to come and be dragging with others

2 Likes

Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2015
EduRegard:
Post Modified.

Thanks hun .. I get it now smiley
Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by Rilwayne001: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2015
Cutehector:

Well, it depends on the reason why you are going to school. If your reason for going to school is to be as rich as dangote, bill gates and co, then you don't have to read and even aim at achieving first class, but you are obliged to have a similar talent they posses, don't forget the 3 of them are not featherhead, they are born with rare talent, which in turn has made them succesful in life. So, if you have a viable talent as well, build on it and you will be succesful even better than them. But if your reason for going to school is to add more wisdom and brilliance to yourself, then read hard and aim higher than Second class upper. Money is not everything, attain wisdom/brilliance and success (including money) will chase you around.

I'm not saying its a must that one should graduate with first class upper, its good to graduate with second class upper as well. My point is, "aim higher, never settle for less" smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by joganut(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2015
one bottle of origin, one blunt the night before your exams. when u open that book e go be lyk say ur brain na magnet. try am come give testimony.

1 Share

Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 04, 2015
piicity:
Good Morning and happy weekend
undecided
piicity:
Good Morning and happy weekend
Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2015
tongue
Ikennakenn:
undecided
LadyBoss1:

Thanks hun .. I get it now smiley
Ikennakenn:
undecided
Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by Miscellaneous(m): 10:36am On Jul 04, 2015
guy no magic ……… just jack dat book like ur babe
Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 04, 2015
joganut:
one bottle of origin, one blunt the night before your exams. when u open that book e go be lyk say ur brain na magnet. try am come give testimony.
joganut:
joganut:
Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by Forward1(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2015
Op is correct. My case was a perfect example, i had 4.02 in my 100l, 4:17 in 200l. My 300l was a sosoliso crash with 3.52 and immediately i saw the 300l result i quickly ran to my course adviser and explain myself to him, he told me that my approach to answering questions could be d reason. He said i should try as much as possible to drive my answers home by making references to local occurrence in the nig polity. I did exactly as was suggested by him in my final yr exams and it was a super blast. All thks to God for the guidance.

2 Likes

Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Well, it depends on the reason why you are going to school. If your reason for going to school is to be as rich as dangote, bill gates and co, then you don't have to read and even aim at achieving first class. But if your reason to school is to add more wisdom and brilliance to yourself, then read hard and aim higher than Second class upper. Money is not everything, attain wisdom and brilliance and success (including money) will chase you around.

I'm not saying its a must that one should graduate with first class upper, its good to graduate with second class upper as well. My point is, "aim higher, never settle for less" smiley
#noted...... BTW wots ur gp
Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Well, it depends on the reason why you are going to school. If your reason for going to school is to be as rich as dangote, bill gates and co, then you don't have to read and even aim at achieving first class, but you are obliged to have a similar talent they posses, don't forget the 3 of them are not featherhead, they are born with rare talent, which in turn has made them succesful in life. So, if you have a viable talent as well, build on it and you will be succesful even better than them. But if your reason for going to school is to add more wisdom and brilliance to yourself, then read hard and aim higher than Second class upper. Money is not everything, attain wisdom/brilliance and success (including money) will chase you around.

Good points raised
Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by Rilwayne001: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2015
Ikennakenn:
#noted...... BTW wots ur gp
That's my business not yours wink **Still in school**
Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2015
Cutehector:
people shoudnt think bookworms succeed in life... Life itself is an irony

Of course, but I believe it's still important to aim high and not settle for less
Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by anochuko01(m): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2015
H
Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by Cutehector(m): 10:48am On Jul 04, 2015
Velocitron:

Of course, but I believe it's still important to aim high and not settle for less
mehn d only high I would aim is to make heaven... Not some vanity thing...
Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by Miscellaneous(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2015
Cutehector:
mehn d only high I would aim is to make heaven... Not some vanity thing...

nigerians are just too religious. wat concerns heaven here? we are talking abt cgpa here …… we know heaven is there but must u rub it in? han!

3 Likes

Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by Cutehector(m): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2015
Miscellaneous:

nigerians are just too religious. wat concerns heaven here? we are talking abt cgpa here …… we know heaven is there but must u rub it in? han!
yes I must rub it in.. God made me to knw him love him and serve him.. Deal wit it.
Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by fattbabakay(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2015
LadyBoss1:

No togo undecided under the bridge
Oh...I no sabi

1 Like

Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by damilareoye: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2015
Dead bone shall live again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Forgive Them, For They Know Not What They Are Saying For Now”.. - Dibu / Fulani Cows Disrupt Students Writing Mid-Term Test In Anambra (Video, Photos) / Bukola Zoffun Emerges Lagos State One-Day Governor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.