Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? (2013 Views)

Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. / What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by mckaycee(m): 9:51am On Oct 21, 2005
What is the most annoying thing about romantic love?

Sometimes I think it is the knowledge of having someone else other than your partner, or your partners character,etc than pisses you off but you find it difficult to let go. Generally, what really makes you wish you were never in love.
From experiences.
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by smiley(f): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2005
my ex boy friend angry
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by hotangel2(f): 6:25am On Oct 22, 2005
smiley:

my ex boy friend angry
Now that's the confession of an Angry girl! smiley

One thing that makes me wish i was never or should never be in love is..... Nothing. I don't have a reason not to be in love, and i don't wish to have.
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by jenny247(f): 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2005
loving someone that doesn't love you as much as you love them. they cannot relate with your feelings, maybe they'll never feel what you feel. at moments like this, i wish i was never in love!
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by dolly(f): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2005
When u love somebody and the person does not love you back...............50-50 love is the best and will remain the best as long as love exist.
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2005
Love I say is a fool game.... U fell in love, have Hopeless Expectation, then heart broken, and u said you'll never be in love again... and yet your fell again.....then the past was read again.... and u said u will never be in love again!...Oops!!! The pain that it brought was not easy to forget. Every day, you felt hurt.... then u sigh.....I wish I were never in love.
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by eveseh(f): 7:49am On Apr 27, 2006
the pains
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by zealot4me(f): 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2010
lovin some1 dat does not love u is likr reaching 4 a star u knw u will never reach but u jusz gat to kip tryin. but while and all hope is lost or no avail
u will reret and ask ur self ,
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by TRUSTEDGUY: 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2010
When I begin to see more than I bargain for in terms of her faults.
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by abioila(m): 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2010
Seeing who u luv luving anoda person and u just cant do anitin about it.also d tort of b.ein pind down to one partner,u wil always av dis urge to try anoda person out.
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by mkpuluma(f): 10:56am On Oct 14, 2010
loving some1 who doesnt love u in return

It hurts real bad
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by Omolola1(f): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2010
Wahala
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by petebor02(m): 11:04am On Oct 14, 2010
my time and indipendence
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by iice(f): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2010
Nothing
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2010
Emotions normally i wouldn't go so far for people but imagine after going the mile only to get Burnt u question relationships ? cuz to me every relationships will come to an end, a perfect relationship is an illusion and fallacy fed to us by Mass media for different reasons capitalist conspiracy, marketing sales u name it
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by Girl846(f): 6:32am On Oct 15, 2010
Cheating and betrayal cry
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by slap1(m): 6:57am On Oct 15, 2010
I'm not in love, so I can't say.
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 15, 2010
Responsibities.
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by slap1(m): 7:40am On Oct 15, 2010
yorke:

Responsibities.
Lol. Like money for recharge cards and Ghana weaving?
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 15, 2010
Recharge card,hair n body cream,pad,handout,sometime sch fees,monthly allowance,birthday party,val,e.t.c
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by slap1(m): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2010
yorke:

Recharge card,hair n body cream,pad,handout,sometime sch fees,monthly allowance,birthday party,val,e.t.c
Darn! You should be issued a reciept along wiv one of her sisters!
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by Tinksh(f): 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2010
jenny247:

loving someone that doesn't love you as much as you love them. they cannot relate with your feelings, maybe they'll never feel what you feel. at moments like this, i wish i was never in love!

Seconded, Brilliant!
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by dobodobo(m): 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2010
Being in love is like dealing with insurance company, You pay-pay-pay and only few get things back in return or you will never get anything in return,
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by ShyOne(f): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2010
For me - it's that I can no longer spend time with myself as much.

This past year I have been spending a lot of time with myself - AND I AM LOVING IT

Now that I am in love - I am giving so much of myself to my relationship - which takes time away from myself. So for that reason, I wish I wasn't in love.

I GIVE EVERYTHING when I love someone. Then when I love that person - it's hard to think about other things, I also always wonder how they are doing - even when we are not physically together, we are still together and that's just how it is.

When I am alone - I focus more on me - NOW, I focus on us. Which is good and which isn't good too sometimes. I would benefit more if I were alone. But I don't want to be without him because I love him so much - so now you see my dilemma a little bit.
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by md4reel: 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2010
knowing the fact that i want to let go desperately but cant.
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by ksena(f): 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2010
the pain some guys have put me through cry cry cry
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by abioila(m): 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2010
ksena:

the pain some guys have put me through cry cry cry
eeeeya!sory!
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by ksena(f): 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2010
abioila:

eeeeya!sory!
thank you, smiley
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2010
No regrets-- even if not for any other thing, the love and care when things was going good , the banging and the suckyns so many things to remember and smile, so why regretting, The pleasure alone na wiree grin

So I wish we can do it just one more time-- just one more grin
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by kokoye(m): 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2010
being taken for granted.
Re: What Makes You Wish You Were Never in Love? by jessyport: 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2010
wish i was never in love when i found out my guy whom i gave my virginity has a child and he was hiding it 4rm me.it was really painful

(1) (Reply)

Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? / What Will U Do With The Nu.de Photo Of Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend That Hurt U / Pride Ruins Life Regardless Of Status: Beware Mature Minds!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.