Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,320 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society (41897 Views)

Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them / 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span / 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by tosyne2much(m): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dindondin:

hmm. just look at what Suen and Lalasticlalast did to my siggy
I see am ooo baba cool
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by drey076(m): 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
super eagle
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by Elgaxton(m): 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
Service oriented businesses go along with insults.
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by soos: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
cool I just dey look em..fire burn you to hell. Mtcheeeew cool
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by tosyne2much(m): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
bigiyaro:
@op d police n nepa guys deserve watever bull shit comes to dem, dey r d grand fadas of corruption in naija. If ur blood bros enta police, beta burry him cos he's gone.
Bros easy oooo

Dis one wey u dey castigate us like dis cheesy
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by tosyne2much(m): 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
MhizDeedy:
cheesy

Politicians: these set of people always receive insults from everybody, they re also known for their lies. Before they get into power, they will say all sort of things like ' I wil construct good roads, I wil make education free, I will fight boko haram, they can even say I wil clean ur ass wen u finish defecating. Some wil even share rice, beans, clothe, garri nd even pants lol. But for where? Wen dy get into seat we don't matter to them, they go ahead nd steal our money. Citizens will swear for them, some wil even consult d oracle on their matter. Any bad tin that happen in their lives dey will blame politicians
You are right on track cool
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
You are right on track cool

M always on d right track....ohya gimme my gift cheesy
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by tosyne2much(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
MhizDeedy:

M always on d right track....ohya gimme my gift cheesy
Gives her a soft kiss on the lips
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Gives her a soft kiss on the lips

Lol me I don't want kiss ooh, is that 1 gift?
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by vislabraye(m): 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
wristbangle:
People work to avert hunger, poverty and strife towards survival despite the high rate of unemployment.

Our nation is a place where all sorts of discrimination is our culture (jobs, institutions, course of study and many more). However, discrimination has even gone worst to the extent that people ridicule, bully and insult other people by their jobs just to boost their ego and bring other people down

Below we shall discuss them.

1. Police Force

When we talk about corruption in Nigeria, the first thing that comes to people's mind is that corruption originates from the Police force. Sometimes, you will even hear women saying they can't marry policemen because of the prejudice and trust issues that goes with the job.

2. NEPA/PHCN

The way people rain curses on NEPA officials for the epileptic power supply in Nigeria is grievous. People are always quick to talk bad about them and I have witnessed a scene where students thrashed NEPA officials for disconnecting their wires form the pole.

3. Road safety/VIO/LASMA corps

The above mentioned jobs also brings forth humiliation. Even when this people stop you to check your car documents, you will always have an impression that all they need is money. In some cases, you will see people bringing out money from their pockets immediately they are stopped even before hearing what these officials have to say.

4. Conductor (Agbero)

These people are always seen as local. The amount of insults laid on them cannot be over-emphasized especially in Lagos. When a conductor fails to give his passengers change on time, insults follow suite. Agbero are not exempted from this. I'm yet to see an educated young lady taking an Agbero to her home, introducing him as her fiance. (only if he's extremely rich). Tosyne2much, naijaboiy, kinglekan, kingtom, peeparty, etc who live in Lagos can bear me witness

5. Mobile Customer Care Agents

When telecom operators like MTN, GLO, ETISALAT and AIRTEL deducts as low as N2 from some customers' accounts, they will call the customer care line and curse the agents on small god's names like sango, obatala, etc.

6. Prostitution

Circumstances has led young ladies into prostitution that they use it as their source of income for survival. They are always being ridiculed and mouth-thrashed without any consideration for what might have led them into it.

7. Mechanic and transporters

Few months ago, I boarded a bus from Ibadan to Lagos as It developed a fault in the course of the journey. See the insults and bashing rolling from every angle towards the driver. The driver further reign curse on tajudeen, his mechanic.

8. Lecturing

Lecturers are small gods in Nigerian institutions but they are also being ridiculed by students. Students don't have effrontery to ridicule lectures in their presence but when they go behind them, they ridicule them, and in some cases, some plan on how to deal with them especially when it comes to the issues of results (carry over).

I agree with the list . I also think marketers should also be mentioned.

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by Dindondin(m): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
I see am ooo baba cool
dey wounded me...
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by tosyne2much(m): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol me I don't want kiss ooh, is that 1 gift?
Swear that you haven't done that before tongue
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Swear that you haven't done that before tongue

Av not ooh kinglekan doesn't kiss me, come nd teach me tongue
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by bigiyaro(m): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros easy oooo

Dis one wey u dey castigate us like dis cheesy
my oga! Sion sir! I no know say u b olopka o, hope u go compile ''top 10 reason to love d nigerian police'' for us. Abeg tell ur ogas @ d top make dem no sweep una latest handwork under d carpet o, hop u know say d pikin die inside incubator. Tank u sir.
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by kinglekan: 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Why are so quick to deny our makeout moments. wink
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by WATERLee1: 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
Naso
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
kinglekan:

Why are so quick to deny our makeout moments. wink

Lol ahan han I want him to come nd teach me his style
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by tosyne2much(m): 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Surprisingly, I also don't know how to do that
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by kinglekan: 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol ahan han I want him to come nd teach me his style
Ova my living body!! Tufiakwaaa!!
Tosyne2much nor pass ur boundary ooooo
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Surprisingly, I also don't know how to do that

Lol TosynVirginlips cheesy
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by tosyne2much(m): 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
bigiyaro:
my oga! Sion sir! I no know say u b olopka o, hope u go compile ''top 10 reason to love d nigerian police'' for us. Abeg tell ur ogas @ d top make dem no sweep una latest handwork under d carpet o, hop u know say d pikin die inside incubator. Tank u sir.
Hahaaha cheesy

Bros, I no know say u use style know me sef cheesy
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
kinglekan:

Ova my living body!! Tufiakwaaa!!

Tosyne2much nor pass ur boundary ooooo

Lol cheesy
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by sonnie10: 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
undertaker
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by ruggedtimi(m): 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
politicians
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by ffrreeee(f): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
What about NURSES?
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by nawtyqutekushj(m): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
chibwike:
Jehovah witness preacher
Hiz daht an occupation odeh
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by kinglekan: 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol cheesy
Baby I yaf not seen it oooo. Resend b4 I cry. sad
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
kinglekan:

Baby I yaf not seen it oooo. Resend b4 I cry. sad

Ok
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by Mapletraks: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
8. Nairaland Moderators

This kind of job also brings insult. When people violate rules and they are being placed on ban, they quickly open a new account and rain curses on the moderator who sent them to jail. I wouldn't like to mention names cool

^^^^^^
grin @tosyn2much,
You got me laughing over here with
that witty post you made... grin
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by wokomabest(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
Bankers; that point when ATM did not pay you but you were debited,and you go to bank to report and the costomer care tells you that they have reversed all ATM unpaid transactions.thats how first bank took my 10k till date,thiefs
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by kinglekan: 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Ok
Chaiii!! Netwk why una dey do dis kain tin to me. sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. / Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills / My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.