Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,072 members, 7,852,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

What Many Nigerian Youth Dont't Know About Corruption. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Many Nigerian Youth Dont't Know About Corruption. (467 Views)

(PHOTO) If This Happened, Buhari Is Serious About Corruption. / Many Nigerian Investments Done With Dirty Money –ribadu / Buhari Dead Serious About Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Many Nigerian Youth Dont't Know About Corruption. by maximilian19(m): 8:16am On Aug 07, 2015
WHAT IS CORRUPTION?
Nigeria Criminal Code Act, Chapter 77, Laws of the
Federation of Nigeria 1990
Chapter 12
Corruption and Abuse of Office
98. (1) Any public official (as defined in section 98D)
who-
(a) corruptly asks for, receives or obtains any property
or benefit of any kind for himself or any other person;
or bribes, etc.,
(b) corruptly agrees or attempts to receive or obtain
any property or benefit of any kind for himself or any
other person, on account of-
(i) anything already, done or omitted, or any favour or
disfavour already shown to any person, by himself in
the discharge of his official duties or in relation to any
matter connected with the functions, affairs or
business of a Government department, public body or
other organisation or institution in which he is serving.

Now i say many Nigerians has observe so many appointment in the vital position of the president appointment, and many are done for the favour and some others for the repay of their money spent during election campains, such as that of El-rufia, Amechi, Oshomole, Kwankwaso, Fahsola, Okorocha etc. And given vital post of that of DG DSS, INEC, Chief of army staff, these are the things we call corruption, given out post because of favour, pardon those that stole the nation money because favour. This is corruption in highest order.
Re: What Many Nigerian Youth Dont't Know About Corruption. by vicky3(m): 8:19am On Aug 07, 2015
Fct I dedicate this page to my puppy Ted

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Many Nigerian Youth Dont't Know About Corruption. by kossyablaze(m): 8:20am On Aug 07, 2015
Hmmmm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Many Nigerian Youth Dont't Know About Corruption. by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 07, 2015
Corruption is corruption!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Initiates Moves To Produce Weapons Locally / No Rift Between Senate And Presidency –senator Wakili / Don’t Negotiate With B/haram – Chad Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.