Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,034 members, 7,841,929 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Navigator...obasanjo Has No Party Affiliation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navigator...obasanjo Has No Party Affiliation (549 Views)

Corruption Has No Party Affiliation Whether PDP Or APC / See What Fmr.president Obasanjo Has To Say Abt Nigerians And Paris Terror Attack / Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Navigator...obasanjo Has No Party Affiliation by Change2015(m): 10:33am On Aug 11, 2015
Six months after leaving the PDP, former president and ex-chairman of the party’s Board of Trustees, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo yesterday said he remained a “partyless” Nigerian and would continue to carry the toga of a statesman.
Obasanjo who hosted a delegation from Kogi State led by Governor Idris Wada at his Abeokuta residence, said despite not playing active partisan politics anymore, he would continue to work with any Nigerian with capability of good intention and leadership traits.
The former president said, “Everybody is welcome. But, they must be with good leadership traits, with genuine intention to improve the country”.
He noted that contrary to the praises being showered on him for his performance as president, it was important to emphasize that personality comes before the platform one represents to achieve desired goals.
“We should understand first that, not the party made the person, but the person makes the party. It is who you are that you bring into the party. Though for now I remain a “party less” Nigerian, I will continue to welcome any Nigerian with good leadership qualities.
“It does not matter which party you are, either, PDP, APC, Labour, APGA any party at all, as long as you are a committed, sincere and a purposeful leader, I am ready for you. And that is what our brother is doing. I pray that this country will never be short of this type of people,” Obasanjo said.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/news/obasanjo-i-remain-party-less/105838.html
Re: Navigator...obasanjo Has No Party Affiliation by lantessy(m): 10:34am On Aug 11, 2015
i will come back to comment
Re: Navigator...obasanjo Has No Party Affiliation by peterovanski(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2015
R
Re: Navigator...obasanjo Has No Party Affiliation by Change2015(m): 10:37am On Aug 11, 2015
Space bookers? Info for the wilfully ignorant sha
Re: Navigator...obasanjo Has No Party Affiliation by maziyo(m): 10:39am On Aug 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Navigator...obasanjo Has No Party Affiliation by babadem2much(m): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2015
BABA MAKING THINGS HAPPEN ANYWHERE YOU FIND URSELF.

NIGERIA POLITICAL NAVIGATOR

MAY YOU LIVE LONGER THAN THIS.

MAKE e better for us as e better for u oo
Re: Navigator...obasanjo Has No Party Affiliation by IYADARA(f): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2015

(1) (Reply)

How Can Someone Be Posting That "She'll Marry Fashola Someday" / Ooni Of Ife Wakes Up Back To Life / Breaking News: Buhari Sacks Okogu, Appoints Gusau As DG Nigeria’s Budget Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.