Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,018 members, 7,845,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) (45615 Views)

Awilo Longomba And Flavour Pose Same Style In London(photo) / Kizz Daniel Poses With Alex Iwobi In London (photo) / Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
Genevieve no form us now, where is the fufu and ogbono soup? hahaahha just kidding.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by Buildertobadt: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
Rich people tinz...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by tosyne55(m): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Is it just me or this Celeb is trying very much to be fair
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Favourite ke! How many joints does she know in London kwanu? Person wey enter the most available joint to her, we dey here de talk of favourite. How much of the old lady does she know? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
phayvoursky:
AND SO...

WHO HANGING OUT FOR JOINT DON HELP?

@ GENNY CONTINUE HANGING OUT WHILE PIKIN WEY YOU SENIOR (TONTO DIKE) DON DE ANSWER MRS.
You shouldn't have typed this nonsense.

Genny is better than you 1000000times.

She got her money, which she is making by her hard work.

And, u? U are busy opening thread, looking and begging for sugar mummy. Mtchewwww.

Now, answer me truthfully, is Genny nt better than u? even without a husband.

When next you want to abuse people, check yourself Very well first.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by Destined2win: 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
searching4love:

you are a mad man whose generations will be tied in chains. i have various usernames. keep wasting ur time calling for ban. oloshi

I know your other monikers;
searching4lovee
uselessgoat
irunobo.

But whenever you are on this moniker, every atom of sense in you evaporates
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by babiskinado(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
Free advertisement for gilgamesh lol smh
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by iffydave: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
Enjoy ur self

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by ighobanga(m): 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wetin concern me
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by nigelcoop: 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Unsad:
Na favourite spot yu get, no favorite man, ogbuefi
haters will always hate, even she get favorite man u go find somethin stil complain

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by bengoodcreature: 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
I like cs she get sth upstairs
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by tojujack: 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
[mind ur bussiness=DearDealsz post=36841848]where is he? Tonto dike has gotten hers already [/quote]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by rafealEmmydon(m): 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
keep it up

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by kullozone(m): 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
Real thunder fire all those "where your husband" people for here.

haba!na una life
have you solved your numerous problem that you're now talking thrash about others.

yeye...

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
Eluwilussit:
Favourite ke! How many joints does she know in London kwanu? Person wey enter the most available joint to her, we dey here de talk of favourite. How much of the old lady does she know? grin grin grin grin grin

Bros na wa o. It is not a fighting sturvzzz. She did not say she know all the joint in the full London. She say na dis one she like pass. Pls don't flog her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
MarieSucre:

Bros na wa o. It is not a fighting sturvzzz. She did not say she know all the joint in the full London. She say na dis one she like pass. Pls don't flog her.

Sister, it is good to use the right parlance when talking or writing. Somebody wey just visit for a few weeks and stops by a few places to eat can't honestly talk of "favourites". Half of the time, the person doesn't have any clue of what's in the menu. They look and the picture and point. grin. This is not bad belle o, as I dey talk from experience.

I am one of her biggest fans but when I see everyday things being turned to big news, it pisses me off. Eat your food and step out in style. We need to raise the bar, somehow. Lol.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
MarieSucre:

Meanwhile, that display pic is colourfully gorgeous. Beautiful angel. God bless her. I like children.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by 1stHola: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
Unsad:

But I heard she prefers dildos na undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
Unsad:

grin wetin concern you - na ya girl? grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Sister, it is good to use the right parlance when talking or writing. Somebody wey just visit for a few weeks and stops by a few places to eat can't honestly talk of "favourites". Half of the time, the person doesn't have any clue of what's in the menu. They look and the picture and point. grin. This is not bad belle o, as I dey talk from experience.

I am one of her biggest fans but when I see everyday things being turned to big news, it pisses me off. Eat your food and step out in style. We need to raise the bar, somehow. Lol.

Dear sir,If you follow her instagram page, you will notice that as she does not have much shooting work to do she travels all over the world.

Now Genevieve is wealthy based on the high profile movies she has featured in, her endorsements from brands and other side business we may not know about. This means she is quite capable of taking herself to London as many times as she wants or staying there for extended periods of time.

Finally you know Genevieve unlike a lot of the new generation actors/actresses is very conservative about her private life, which means its not everything she will show you online all the time.

Putting the above together; she might be having breakfast there every morning(yes these inns and fastfood joints sell food quite cheap compared to their nigerian counterparts) and YOU WILL NOT KNOW but still come online and act like you are maybe her bodyguard that follows her around.

I would not have replied with such an epistle but there is so much misplaced beef and hate for celebrities. Its their money. Its their life. Nigerians pls free them.

So YES that might be her favourite place.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
MarieSucre:

Dear sir,If you follow her instagram page, you will notice that as she does not have much shooting work to do she travels all over the world.

Now Genevieve is wealthy based on the high profile movies she has featured in, her endorsements from brands and other side business we may not know about. This means she is quite capable of taking herself to London as many times as she wants or staying there for extended periods of time.

Finally you know Genevieve unlike a lot of the new generation actors/actresses is very conservative about her private life, which means its not everything she will show you online all the time.

Putting the above together; she might be having breakfast there every morning(yes these inns and fastfood joints sell food quite cheap compared to their nigerian counterparts) and YOU WILL NOT KNOW but still come online and act like you are maybe her bodyguard that follows her around.

I would not have replied with such an epistle but there is so much misplaced beef and hate for celebrities. Its their money. Its their life. Nigerians pls free them.

So YES that might be her favourite place.

Sis, I am not one to follow internationally recognized celebrities, not to talk of our local celebrities. I know and care less about them. It will be no point trying to make u understand.

If you wanna worship them, good. As for me, it is not beef. I am living a life that most of them will give an arm to live.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Meanwhile, that display pic is colourfully gorgeous. Beautiful angel. God bless her. I like children.

Thank you sir for the compliment. I loved the picture so much too. Gabon is a country i qould like to visit and the child model reminded me a little of myself.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
MarieSucre:

Thank you sir for the compliment. I loved the picture so much too. Gabon is a country i qould like to visit and the child model reminded me a little of myself.

Colourful. May your life be as colourful as the pic.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Sis, I am not one to follow internationally recognized celebrities, not to talk of our local celebrities. I know and care less about them. It will be no point trying to make u understand.

If you wanna worship them, good. As for me, it is not beef. I am living a life that most of them will give an arm to live.

Thank you. since you neither follow nor worship them, shouldn't you be cautious when making unfounded statements about them on a public forum. Nobody likes to be slandered you know.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
MarieSucre:

Thank you. since you neither follow nor worship them, shouldn't you be cautious when making unfounded statements about them on a public forum. Nobody likes to be slandered you know.

Sis, I didn't slander her. You see, that's my main point. Choice of words. grin. You need to know a place very well and spend time there to have favourites.

I am sorry if you feel offended. Genevieve is one of the few actresses that I can recognize. I like her as well. She is cool. Say hi to her for me. grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by engrolawei: 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
maxism2:
The pretty actress shared the photo on Instagram.

https://instagram.com/p/6NuWjzOOqN/?taken-by=genevievennaji
You mean she ate all this? She gonna mess up the air with her hydrogen sulphide gas in the train station. London city Police take note!! shocked shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by fanficgirl(f): 12:22am On Aug 12, 2015
Me! Though, sometimes i'm forced to braid weave into my hair for protective covering tongue
j1mmy:
beauty is natural hair, natural skin, natural body and natural looks...
using fake hair from dead asian and latin women, rubbing smelly "pomade" and chemically dangerous body cream and makeup from India and china is not Beautiful!!!

Hard to find a Nigerian woman spotting natural hair

hard to find a slim under 18 year Nigerian woman with natural looks.

And many are gold diggers who will do anything including sleep with Geriatrics for money
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by bummyla(m): 12:46am On Aug 12, 2015
enjoy yourself! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by ekiloui(f): 1:03am On Aug 12, 2015
greatiyk4u:
Emulate tonto dike n do d needful.........

We re Africans not d Oyibos

Let's pray Tonto's marriage works so tht u don't swallow these words.

Una think say na by marriage
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by Anthonie28(m): 8:12am On Aug 12, 2015
[b][/b] aw day e take concern me...... undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 12, 2015
Love her!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photo With Husband, Timi Dakolo (photos) / Photos From Teni "Billionaire's Concert" In Lagos / Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.