Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,848 members, 7,834,830 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Chelsea Female Doctor Eva Carniero To Be Axed From Match Duties - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Female Doctor Eva Carniero To Be Axed From Match Duties (1089 Views)

Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials / Former Chelsea Doctor Eva Carneiro Drags Mourinho To Court / Chelsea Doctor, Eva Caneiro, Accused Of Having An Affair With A Chelsea Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Female Doctor Eva Carniero To Be Axed From Match Duties by hefelove(m): 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
CHELSEA doctor Eva Carneiro is set to be axed from match day duties. Carneiro came under fire on Saturday during Chelsea's 2-2 draw with Swansea for an incident involving Eden Hazard. Hazard went down injured and required treatment in the closing moments of the game. Carnerio entered the pitch meaning Hazard had to come off temporarily to receive the treatment. And Jose Mourinho reacted furiously, claiming the medical staff - without directly naming Carneiro - showed a lack of understanding by intervening. Chelsea were already down to ten men following the dismissal of Thibaut Courtouis. And with Hazard off the pitch the Blues were forced to defend with just nine players. According to the Telegraph Carneiro will no longer attend training sessions, games or enter the hotel and will not be on the bench on Sunday for the trip to Manchester City. She will, however, remain as first team doctor in a reduced capacity. Following the match on Saturday Mourinho said: “I wasn't happy with my medical staff because even if you are a medical doctor or secretary on the bench, you have to understand the game. “If you go to the pitch to assist a player, then you must be sure that a player has a serious problem. I was sure that Eden didn't have a serious problem. He had a knock and was very tired. “My medical department left me with eight fit outfield players in a counter attack after a set piece and we were worried we didn't h
Re: Chelsea Female Doctor Eva Carniero To Be Axed From Match Duties by mployer(m): 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
Rubbish!!

Is it Mourinho that hired her?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Female Doctor Eva Carniero To Be Axed From Match Duties by yomalex(m): 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Chelsea Female Doctor Eva Carniero To Be Axed From Match Duties by somadinho10: 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
Excuses upon excuses
Re: Chelsea Female Doctor Eva Carniero To Be Axed From Match Duties by vikyno(m): 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
I trust Morinho judgment.
Re: Chelsea Female Doctor Eva Carniero To Be Axed From Match Duties by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mouriho is right but Jose shld understand that as a doctor or medical personnel,
Your patient state is more important that the useless 3points mouriho is after.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Female Doctor Eva Carniero To Be Axed From Match Duties by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
Which is more important? The life of Eden harzard or the useless 3 points?
Re: Chelsea Female Doctor Eva Carniero To Be Axed From Match Duties by seankay(m): 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
I read d whole article and I didn't see where her job was threatened
Re: Chelsea Female Doctor Eva Carniero To Be Axed From Match Duties by khattab02: 6:35am On Aug 12, 2015
Ehen?? It has to be a very serious injury like bleeding before they should go out on the pitch ko?
Re: Chelsea Female Doctor Eva Carniero To Be Axed From Match Duties by khattab02: 6:49am On Aug 12, 2015
seankay:
I read d whole article and I didn't see where her job was threatened
go back and read again. ''according to the Telegraph Carneiro will no longer attend training sessions, games or enter the hotel again and will not be on the bench on Sunday for the trip to Man city. She will, however, be the first team Doctor but in a reduced capacity.''

(1) (Reply)

Which Site Can I Check Football Stats / {##prediction} MI Vs GL Match Toss Prediction, Astrology, Who Will Win 16 April / Photo : Cristiano Ronaldo Appears In Court On Tax Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.