Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,217 members, 7,846,043 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Groom Sues Bride After Seeing Her Without Make Up For The First Time. (graphics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Groom Sues Bride After Seeing Her Without Make Up For The First Time. (graphics) (3064 Views)

Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) / Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone / Photo: Groom ‘sues New Wife For Fraud’ After Seeing Her Without Make Up For Firs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Sues Bride After Seeing Her Without Make Up For The First Time. (graphics) by temitayomie: 4:58am On Aug 14, 2015
I think make-up is a big scam. What do you think

Lalasticlala, Ishilove

1 Like

Re: Groom Sues Bride After Seeing Her Without Make Up For The First Time. (graphics) by donholy28(m): 5:04am On Aug 14, 2015
Women living fake since time immemorial

2 Likes

Re: Groom Sues Bride After Seeing Her Without Make Up For The First Time. (graphics) by kaylechy(m): 5:19am On Aug 14, 2015
Buahahahahahaha!!!! Onwebedi ife ifuru

2 Likes

Re: Groom Sues Bride After Seeing Her Without Make Up For The First Time. (graphics) by temitayomie: 5:19am On Aug 14, 2015
E be lyk say dis one na Albino sef cool

1 Like

Re: Groom Sues Bride After Seeing Her Without Make Up For The First Time. (graphics) by boboLIL(m): 5:26am On Aug 14, 2015
Ladies dah wear make up always re fake.... Confused beings.

Notin trips me beta dan a 'make up-less' beauty
Re: Groom Sues Bride After Seeing Her Without Make Up For The First Time. (graphics) by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 14, 2015
grin grin

lipsrsealed make I no use laugh wake my madam
Re: Groom Sues Bride After Seeing Her Without Make Up For The First Time. (graphics) by Jimmydeji(m): 6:38am On Aug 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Groom Sues Bride After Seeing Her Without Make Up For The First Time. (graphics) by hopeforcharles(m): 6:49am On Aug 14, 2015
kaylechy:
Buahahahahahaha!!!! Onwebedi ife ifuru
Hahahhahabababababababbaba, I laughed in swahili when I saw the greatest scam ever, then saw ur Onwebedi if ifuru, I laughed more, I will advise men to always pour water on any girl they want to marry especially on the face to confirm if they are real or not,
Infact he should be awarded the law suit payment.
Re: Groom Sues Bride After Seeing Her Without Make Up For The First Time. (graphics) by akpanikpe(m): 6:51am On Aug 14, 2015
Wahala plenty for woman matter shaaa Abi na mask she use b4? undecided
Re: Groom Sues Bride After Seeing Her Without Make Up For The First Time. (graphics) by Kennycool1: 10:42am On Aug 14, 2015
akpanikpe:
Wahala plenty for woman matter shaaa Abi na mask she use b4? undecided

Abeg help me ASK DEM ooo
Re: Groom Sues Bride After Seeing Her Without Make Up For The First Time. (graphics) by In4matic: 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
I no know Wether make I laugh or cry in sympathy.
Re: Groom Sues Bride After Seeing Her Without Make Up For The First Time. (graphics) by springtech(m): 4:24am On Aug 15, 2015
The fear of make up is the begining of wisdom. Dont say i do till you take her for a swimming exercise. All the pancake will come crashing.
lol. Wind go blow, fowl y*nsh go open.

#iamspringtech
Re: Groom Sues Bride After Seeing Her Without Make Up For The First Time. (graphics) by ElectronicMoney(m): 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
temitayomie:
I think make-up is a big scam. What do you think

Lalasticlala, Ishilove

grin
Re: Groom Sues Bride After Seeing Her Without Make Up For The First Time. (graphics) by mccloud224(m): 11:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
It's called SIMPLE English but folks don't get it...

Its called MAKE UP meaning the wearer is either covering up defects or "making up" a look that isn't real. I mean what are fake eyelashes for? Or is it foundation? Red lipstick to make ugly lips look enticing? Or lip gloss? Or fake finger nails? Or silicon breasts? Or wonder bra that turn the fallen walls of Jericho to under 17 again? Or the high heels that turn dwarfs and mega dwarfs into tall or "slightly tall" figures?

Every thing about them is FAKE!!!

Even the moans during sex is fake goddammit!!!

1 Like

Re: Groom Sues Bride After Seeing Her Without Make Up For The First Time. (graphics) by Southernigbo: 11:55am On Mar 03, 2022
so she couldn't continue with the mask make up for nine months into the marriage?
Re: Groom Sues Bride After Seeing Her Without Make Up For The First Time. (graphics) by Karmaisme(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
This one don buy black market.

(1) (Reply)

Video:five Edo Girls Fighting Fiercely Over Customer In Italy / Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) / OMG! 12 year old boy buried in wall in Ondo rescued (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.