Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,804 members, 7,841,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Which Is Better Real Estate Or Stock Investment? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Is Better Real Estate Or Stock Investment? (771 Views)

Let Us Talk About Nig Stock Investment / This Pays More Dividends Than Stock Investment / Real Estate Or Shares: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better Real Estate Or Stock Investment? by Primenet(m): 7:30am On Apr 01, 2009
Sometimes I use to wonder. I have equally ponder over this several times.

Fellow Nairalanders, which is better real estate or stocks investment?
Re: Which Is Better Real Estate Or Stock Investment? by jamace(m): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2009
I will say neither. Both are streams of income. It is all a matter of choice and investment plan.
Re: Which Is Better Real Estate Or Stock Investment? by KingSola(m): 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2009
Real Estate is better if it is really Real Estate.

It is the acquisition of Land that makes real estate real, the building on the land makes it become a realty.
Realty means Land + Property(building)
'Real' is for Land while 'ty' is for Property.
A Building is not as Valuable as the Land on which it Stands.
Buildings depreciates while Lands appreciates with time.
Shares and Stocks appreciates and depreciates and some stocks may take another 7 Years before they begin to appreciate again now that the Global Village is in Depression.

Reason.

Land is the most valuable investment created for Man by GOD
Another is Gold
Another is Silver

My Advise

Sell your Shares and keep buying Lands.
Re-Imagine your investment strategies.
I wish you the best of results.
Re: Which Is Better Real Estate Or Stock Investment? by Primenet(m): 8:46am On Apr 02, 2009
Thank you for your candid opinion, more response please
Re: Which Is Better Real Estate Or Stock Investment? by Magnam(m): 4:49am On Apr 05, 2009
Real Estate is better in the sense that the price of lands and properties are always on increase and there is less risk when compare with stock that is full of risk taking.

(1) (Reply)

Any Stockbroker In The House / Stockbrokers / Who Is Willing To Invest In Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.