Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,838 members, 7,841,189 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Steve Nwosu’s Wife Released - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Steve Nwosu’s Wife Released (418 Views)

BREAKING: CBN Governor’s Wife Released / My Abductors Were Paid To Kill Me But God Spared My Life – Mrs Steve Nwosu / Steve Nwosu’s Wife Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steve Nwosu’s Wife Released by JoelNkantaBlog: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
Toyin, wife of Deputy Managing Director [/b]of [b]The Sun Newspapers, Mr Steve Nwosu who was abducted a few days ago has been released.

Vanguard gathered that she returned to her Okota residence, Thursday morning.

It was learnt that the kidnappers dropped Mrs. Toyin Nwosu off near Zenith Bank by Festac bridge and sped off in a boat.

Gunmen, numbering about seven, Monday, stormed Bale Street in Ogundiaro Bashorun Sunmonu Akanwo Estate, Okota at about 1a.m. They were said to have gained entrance into a building close to Nwosu’s house with the aid of an abandoned ladder used to paint the building.

Thereafter, they stormed (Click on thelink below to read more)
<[url: http://www.primeviewsng.com]>

(1) (Reply)

Money Laundering: NDLEA Arrests 6 For Swallowing $156,000 / Tech!! How To Identify Fake USB Devices/ Cords / House Maid Re-arraigned For Pouring Hot Water On Employer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.