Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,996 members, 7,852,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks (5357 Views)

Abuja Babes/chiks Contact Me, Im New In Town / You Need Cute/handsome Chiks/guyz In PH? / I Need A Beautiful Chiks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by dmola(m): 7:42am On Oct 07, 2006
sup guzy,
  got a question for the so called pretty chiks, hw come  you girls dont put yr pic in yr profile  and yr age as well, re you girls scared , or smthing, is just a question dont take as a beef
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 7:52am On Oct 07, 2006
I don't like over exposure lol

no beef taken wink

1 Like

Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Raymand(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2006
Either they can't use a digicam or are too damn ugly. . .
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Kajiang02(m): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2006
i wonder ooo,
help me ask dem ohhhhhhhhhh.
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Coco29(f): 11:15am On Oct 07, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked i can say that i am one fine ass black woman and that is exactly why i would not put my picture up to many perverts in the house. cheesy cheesy
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by EbonymanUK: 11:28am On Oct 07, 2006
SAY IT LIKE IT IS GIRL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Raymand(m): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2006
@coco

do you wear a paper bag over your head when you go out? because there are BIGGER perverts or even rapists on the streets?! undecided
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Coco29(f): 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2006
coco is so aggressive men are generally afraid to say anything cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Hotstepper(f): 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2006
I admit it, I am ugly, so wat?
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2006
grin
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2006
Raymand and Kajiang02,

see pot calling kettle black. The last time i checked your pics are not oon your profile.

Its a choice whether we want our pictures viewed or not. Its not by force.
You guys are just too obsessed with fineness.
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by dmola(m): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2006
nilla , let just see wat you look like ight, dt all we ask for ok.not a beef ight
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2006
Its not beef.

why do you want to see what i look like, if not to scrutinize and compare
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Hotstepper(f): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2006
daz ma pix 4 da haters, lol
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2006
cute,

maybe now they can rest for a while.
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by edygirl(f): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2006
You look familiar hotstepper.
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Hotstepper(f): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2006
really @edygurl, throw out sum guesses, maybe itz moi as am ms. international, lol

and yes, they will rest now
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Raymand(m): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2006
@hotstepper

e bi like say wen God been wan give you ibo girls faces him decide to give all of una one face. . . ibo girls look alike!!

@nilla

I'm not ashamed of the way i look, thats cuz i don't give a rats ass what people think and because i have confidence about myself! let's see your picture girl!! come on. . . what you scared?! no confidence?. . . cool
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by edygirl(f): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2006
Were you still in Enugu in 2001?
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2006
Raymand darling,

its not lack of confidence. the first thing i said on this thread is i dont like overexposure.

Notwithstanding that i'm on hi5 if you can figure out my name and go there grin.
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Raymand(m): 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2006
OVER EXPOSURE my natural (and sexy) ASS!! angry you have no right to make comments about other peoples picture's if you don't have the *ahem* balls to put yours up!!. . . come on girl! take a trip to hi5, get your photo and put it here! I DARE YOU!!!! cool
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Hotstepper(f): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2006
@Raymand, oh really that igbo girls look alike, datz a good thing ooooooooo.lol but i think am quiet diff, lol
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Hotstepper(f): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2006
recent moi
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2006
Raymand:

OVER EXPOSURE my natural (and sexy) ASS!! angry you have no right to make comments about other peoples picture's if you don't have the *ahem* balls to put yours up!!. . . come on girl! take a trip to hi5, get your photo and put it here! I DARE YOU!!!! cool

but i do have a right to comment if its there.

You aint gonna bully me into doing what i dont wanna do *pouting*

grin grin grin grin
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Roscodaddy(m): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2006
Hotstepper,I like your open teeth oh,kai,e be like say make I dey kiss you now now. grin grin
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Raymand(m): 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2006
No no, no, no, you don't have have the right to comment when the person who has the picture doesn't get nothing to fall back on. . . I have to right to BULLY you all i want, it's my God given right!! and stop pouting! or i'll cut those those lips kid! angry go do what the bully tells ya!! angry
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2006
lol

your crazy Raymand.

I WILL NOT OBEY THE BULLY, AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT THAT tongue
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Hotstepper(f): 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2006
thanks oooooooooo, i actually have both up and down, that is straight up going down demargating ma teeth into 2 equal parts tongue
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Roscodaddy(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2006
Nilla,you sef post ya picture,u can neva know someone fit like your eye balls.
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2006
ha ha ha ha
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Raymand(m): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2006
@ roscodaddy

Easy man! i saw her first. . . grin . . .*whispers to hotstepper* call me kiss . . . J/K
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Raymand(m): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2006
Chicken!! angry or is it ugly duckling! ahaha!! boy i kill myself. . . grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

November Born Guys And Ladies / Welli, Where Are U? / I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.