Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,117 members, 7,852,789 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration (47821 Views)

Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) / More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day / Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration by slimbj: 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
I
ceometromedia:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-3IIl8BrE9qI/Vg0KKDZEIZI/AAAAAAAAB24/WZ1H07gnZvg/s400/bu.jpg[/img]
Today at the Independence celebration parade. President Buhari, VP Prof. Osinbajo, SP Saraki and other dignitaries.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-JXColOa_zXY/Vg0KLIPyjJI/AAAAAAAAB3A/iUOXJaGSuiQ/s320/bu1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-F-bX4QG1vg8/Vg0KMwsAmSI/AAAAAAAAB3I/sU1XZbfagfc/s320/bu2.jpg[/img]
http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-buhari-and-saraki-smile-at-each.html I really don't understand what you people write attimes. The president and saraki are suppose to greet each other with slaps ba.... salutation is not love

Re: Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration by softvio(m): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
dammytosh:

BUKOLA is a Northerner ?

His Father -- OLUSOLA saraki
His Sister -- GBEMISOLA
His wife --- TOYIN saraki

You have been scammed. forget that 200 years Ancestor / Paternal history.

Olusola positioned himself to scam Ilorin People for a long time and Bukola took over.

ODEmwinge. !!

No be only Northerner, Na HAUSA-FULANI-CHAD

wikipedia is your friend my dear
Re: Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration by 989900: 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
Cold blooded animals -- I dey hail o ! #sleepingwiththeenemy
Re: Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration by softvio(m): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
weruzane:
DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN START CREATING WEBSITES LIKE FACEBOOK? YES! YOU CAN! ALL YOU NEED IS: LEARN WEB DESIGN FOR FREE, GET A CERTIFICATE, AND CHASE YOUR DREAMS! LET'S START! >> http://www.weruzane..com/

sharap! Which website you don create wey dey like facebook
Re: Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration by kaythinks(m): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
modath:

My dearest Wailers incorporated;

Make una remember this picture when the courts are doing their duty concerning Saraki's case ooo.. cool
Nigga man,The case will be thrown out of the courts.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration by ifyalways(f): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
The presidential photographers are not fair on the VP.

They've never captured a single picture of Bubu and the VP getting cozy like this, maka why?

They always somehow portray him as an outsider. Not fair oo

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
doublewisdom:
Before nko? You think the Northerners will allow Tinubu a Southern come in between them?
Yes! Saraki is a Northerner.
This funny obsession with Tinubu continues in the little minds ...
Re: Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
softvio:

wikipedia is your friend my dear
Are you aware that this little you can inputs (nonsense ones) into wikipedia ?
Re: Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration by disumusa: 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
doublewisdom:
Before nko? You think the Northerners will allow Tinubu a Southern come in between them?
Yes! Saraki is a Northerner.
i was thinking ibo said tinubu is from north .
Re: Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration by softvio(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

Are you aware that this little you can inputs (nonsense ones) into wikipedia ?

what's this one saying?
Re: Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration by Winning123: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
igwedaboss:
Season film... Nigeria politics... they are netflix, we are the viewers

OBJ attended Okadigbo's house warming yet the late man was kicked out that week
Re: Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration by danbrowndmf(m): 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
softvio:

sharap! Which website you don create wey dey like facebook
Lmao...*Falldown from pawpaw treegrin *
Re: Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration by softvio(m): 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Lmao...*Falldown from pawpaw treegrin *

that guy dey annoying ooo...just dey cover everyspace with that lie....
Re: Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration by freedom96: 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
cheesy
kokoA:
Saraki just open mouth anyhow.. maybe na one small question dem ask am o.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration by igwedaboss(m): 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
Winning123:

OBJ attended Okadigbo's house warming yet the late man was kicked out that week
So what season do you think we are in now?
For me, season 55 episode 3
Re: Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration by kosiebe(m): 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
na dem sabi. we cross our hand dey look them
Re: Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration by Kazrem(m): 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lolzzz
Re: Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration by Alaanyihaji(m): 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
PMB seems to have asked Bukky,"Are you ready to follow our party guidelines now"?
Re: Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration by sleemtobz: 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Anniversary Nigeria!

#TeamCreedsolute

Re: Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration by sleemtobz: 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Anniversary Nigeria!

#TeamCreadsolute
Re: Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration by Ryda(m): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
Saraki Be Like...yes sir anything you wnt sir_jst cover up for me sir nd i will second ur list
Re: Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration by leXHansplaCE(m): 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
political politics........... CHANGE..... sai baba.

www.lexhansplace.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hottest African First Ladies / Security Aide Of Governor Amosun - "Robot" Killed On His Way Back From Work.PICS / Have You Collected Your NIMC Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.