Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,647 members, 7,844,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

God Of Paid Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Of Paid Sex (865 Views)

Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig / Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Of Paid Sex by jeffobodo: 6:51am On Oct 20, 2015
I was just on feverr.com, and I saw how people were selling their individual services for $5, and I just came up with an idea...Why don't I sell my service to the ladies. I might not be the most handsome or richest man in the world, but I am the master of multiple orgasms. The last girl i furked (which I got from Nairaland) told me that if I had a sugar mummy, the woman would kill all my girlfriends...That's how much she enjoyed the sex. If i am lying, let Sango strike me right now. lol!
Anyway, to cut the long story short, I have decided to give any lady that wants to have a great sex experience the opportunity to do so with me for a limited time. I feel the service I will provide is worth more than 5k but I decided to go with that reduced price, just as they reduce prices of services at Fiverr. Why should ladies get to charge for sex when they are the ones that enjoy it the most? If you want to furk me...sorry, if you want me to furk you, you have to pay.
whatsapp number-08070649988
bbm-58E8FA63
Re: God Of Paid Sex by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 20, 2015
Ladies, a yummy offer here!
Re: God Of Paid Sex by virginboy1(m): 7:02am On Oct 20, 2015
You wan start ashewo bizness abi?
Re: God Of Paid Sex by nnachukz(m): 8:08am On Oct 20, 2015
Frustration everywhere is pushing men to do the undoable. Things are getting bad.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Wedding Photo / 10 Hottest Ghanaian Celebrity Beefs In 2015 / Jan. 14, 2016 I Mark 5 Years On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.