Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,279 members, 7,842,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Advice To My African Brothers!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To My African Brothers!! (762 Views)

Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online / My African Boyfriend Says He Can't Be With Me Because Of My Family And His. / My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To My African Brothers!! by Ozioma49(m): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2015
With the trend of things going on in the world mostly our western world,I hereby advice our african brothers residing in the western world to come home and marry whenever they are ready atleast you would be sure the woman you are marrying has a history of been female right from childhood.do not fall victim to all this transgender stuff out there!!!
I repeat be sure of the medical history of the lady you are planning to get married to.
Re: Advice To My African Brothers!! by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 30, 2015
grin Lol...
Re: Advice To My African Brothers!! by feldido(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2015
Ozioma49:
With the trend of things going on in the world mostly our western world,I hereby advice our african brothers residing in the western world to come home and marry whenever they are ready atleast you would be sure the woman you are marrying has a history of been female right from childhood.do not fall victim to all this transgender stuff out there!!!
I repeat be sure of the medical history of the lady you are planning to get married to.

Like this one Abi?

Re: Advice To My African Brothers!! by Ozioma49(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2015
Sweety it isn't funny anymore,a friend of mine just broke up with a lady(man) angry grin his been dating for close to a year now,he just found out that she used to be a he so you can imagine the phsycological trauma his going through
KashyBaby:
grin Lol...
Re: Advice To My African Brothers!! by AfroKnight: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2015
Really scary stuff. Before I date her, I'd go and check her Facebook pictures. I must see her childhood pics. angry
Re: Advice To My African Brothers!! by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 30, 2015
Ozioma49:
Sweety it isn't funny anymore,a friend of mine just broke up with a lady(man) angry grin his been dating for close to a year now,he just found out that she used to be a he so you can imagine the phsycological trauma his going through

It's almost a yr before he noticed tat it's a trans? shocked I can't believe tat
Re: Advice To My African Brothers!! by Ozioma49(m): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2015
Like seriously when you see most of this trans you wouldn't even notice a difference
KashyBaby:

It's almost a yr before he noticed tat it's a trans? shocked I can't believe tat
Re: Advice To My African Brothers!! by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 30, 2015
Ozioma49:
Like seriously when you see most of this trans you wouldn't even notice a difference

Lol...I dunno but it's easy for them to be recognized even from a far & having relationship with them must be like reading a nursery rhymes... cool

(1) (Reply)

Between My Mother And I. Nigerian Mums Though / What Will You Do If Your Intended Spouse Nudes Leak / Help!!! Did I Do Anything Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.