Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

My Experience With Shoptomydoor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With Shoptomydoor (2425 Views)

Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China / Shopping Experience With Shoptomydoor / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Shoptomydoor by bummiaj: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Here is my personal experience with Shop to my door . I don't advice anybody to use them , very unreliable , expensive . I paid for my shipment from the uk and it's still not been shipped . Please do not use Shoptomydoor they will not deliver even if they do, it's takes ages. Waste of time ..

Anyone who know any one works in Shoptomydoor should tell them to work on there service , because they are zero.
Re: My Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hello Bummiaj,

We are sorry to hear you are having a hard time using our UK service, we would like to look into this. Kindly provide us with your unit/order number to have us look into this.

Thank you.

bummiaj:
Here is my personal experience with Shop to my door . I don't advice anybody to use them , very unreliable , expensive . I paid for my shipment from the uk and it's still not been shipped . Please do not use Shoptomydoor they will not deliver even if they do, it's takes ages. Waste of time ..

Anyone who know any one works in Shoptomydoor should tell them to work on there service , because they are zero.

Re: My Experience With Shoptomydoor by bummiaj: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
Shoptomydoor is very unreliable , even my cousin wife said she order some wallpapers and that it's been in your warehouse in the uk no one shipped it or contacted her . Bad service . I tot it was only me that had this issues until I spoke out my horrible experience and I have like 6 different individuals who has said bad about your services.

❌❌Service zero❌❌
Re: My Experience With Shoptomydoor by teemy(m): 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
bummiaj:
Shoptomydoor is very unreliable , even my cousin wife said she order some wallpapers and that it's been in your warehouse in the uk no one shipped it or contacted her . Bad service . I tot it was only me that had this issues until I spoke out my horrible experience and I have like 6 different individuals who has said bad about your services.

❌❌Service zero❌❌

Give the benefit pf doubt and list your and your relative's specific issues and order numbers and see if they are willing to live up to a good or bad name.
Re: My Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 11:51am On Nov 10, 2015
Hello Bummiaj,

We hope that is your real name. We have gone through our records but do not see any customer with this name on our platform. So again, we are asking that you provide us with your order or unit number, if you are a genuine customer here.

Our main objective is to ensure all customers shop and ship without stress and that is why we try to listen to everyone who is truly a customer and resolve whatever issues they might have had, like other business errors might occur, man-made or due to machine errors but in spite of that we want to resolve all as much as possible to ensure you are satisfied.
Also, we advise you to always send us an email if your have any problems using our platform via contact@shoptomydoor.com.

Kindly provide us your detail as well as those of your friends as we want every one totally satified. We hope that you provide us these details so that we can move forward from here. Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor.

bummiaj:

❌❌Service zero❌❌

Re: My Experience With Shoptomydoor by stagger: 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
People use monikers here not their real names. Are you saying you do not know? Reach out to the guy by private message to solve the issues.
Re: My Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 10:35am On Nov 12, 2015
Hello Stagger,

We appreciate your observation. We have an email address (contact@shoptomydoor.com) from which we reach out to customers, hence it is advisable that customers use that medium to be able to contact them in return privately. However, yes some people use moniker here as well there are othere who use their real names so since we can't tell we politely bring it up to them once we check an do not see such names on our platform, that way they are able to give us an identity with which we can use to trace and resolve their complaints.

Thank you.

stagger:
People use monikers here not their real names. Are you saying you do not know? Reach out to the guy by private message to solve the issues.
Re: My Experience With Shoptomydoor by lightheart(m): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2015
stagger:

Not the best suggestion. How would others verify what the op is saying, if done privately? See my point? cool
Re: My Experience With Shoptomydoor by bimppyola: 2:06am On Nov 14, 2015
lightheart:

Not the best suggestion. How would others verify what the op is saying, if done privately? See my point? cool

Thank you,Its better they resolve the issue here .If the guy is for real,let him come up with everything here.Its good to know we have shoptomydoor here on NL,this would make things easier and better for us ordering and shipping to Nigeria.
Re: My Experience With Shoptomydoor by aka125: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
An apple laptop was received on my behalf by Shoptomydoor on 8/8/2016 . Since then they have been asking me for sevral documents like invoice which i provided, after then they requested for the contact of the seller which i provided. Eversince they have refused to reply my messages. It is so obvious that this so called company is a big scam. Shame on you
Shipment:#107338
Re: My Experience With Shoptomydoor by Chub2y: 6:54am On Jul 04, 2017
Unreliable company, high level of incompetency, multiple billers, terrible / unprofessional customer service agents, 29days plus delay on delivery with nothing but flimsy excuses, A courier company that tells you after payment your item MAY arrive destroyed and they wouldn't be held liable after full payment is made. Big shame of a company. These are the people that give Nigeria a bad name all over the world when they try to compete with reputable names... Big shame to everyone associated with the administration of this company. Big one.
Re: My Experience With Shoptomydoor by deeogboru: 8:51am On Aug 06, 2018
#Beware of Shoptomydoor.

I am one of those who believe in promoting the business interest of Africans in general and Nigerians in particular both on the local and international level, simple because they all sometimes need a helping hand to grow. I am also one of those who believe that we have a duty to offer moral support and advise where possible, when we come across these African owned businesses, especially when we discover that they fail to meet internationally acceptable standards for business ethics and conduct.

The truth is, every new business must have some teething problems at the early stages of their life cycle simply because they are still in the learning phase.

Therefore, whilst i had initially admired Shoptomydoor’s Gung-ho business attitude back by its youthful yes-we-can drive, it has become increasingly very clear that there existed a total lack of respect and willingness to abide by the rules and regulations of the game.

Despite the fact that Shoptomydoor is a very small player and one of the many new entrant trying to punch above its weight in its industry. It strongly believes that it is doing its clients a favour by just being in business. This strong, but false sense of believe starts from the very top of the company and it is expressed in its culture and philosophy. To put it in the words of its president and chief executive, we Africans owe Shoptomydoor a debt of gratitude for what it has been able to achieve in helping us transact door-to-door.

There is a total lack of business and/ or moral ethics in the way Shoptomydoor conducts its affairs. It does not respect its contractual obligations and it certainly feels that at every turn it can pick and choose which parts of its contractual terms and conditions to honour, as long as those chosen parts of its contractual terms and conditions are favourable to the company’s management’s intention. In essence business decisions are taken so that irrespective of the circumstances, it is ALWAYS A WIN FOR SHOPTOMYDOOR AND A LOSE FOR IT’S CLIENTS.

Shoptomydoor can also be found wanting in every aspect of its business, from the information put out in its promotional material which for most part, is at odds with its contractual terms and conditions, to the way your goods are received, weighed, billed and shipped to you.

Every business decision carried out by Shoptomydoor in relation to its dealings with clients are heavily skewed in its favour. For example their procedures for handling issues surrounding errors in weights assigned to goods received, their procedure for weighing/ measuring during the process of repackaging your goods and most importantly the way disputes are resolved.

In fact unless you are able to attend a “privately set up mediation” arranged by Shoptomydoor in the USA, you will not be able to seek remedy for any wrong or perceived wrong doing by Shooptomydoor and if that does not stop you in your tracks, this mediation service needs to be completed before you can, if you still feel aggrieved, head to the courts in the USA at your own expense.

The truth is, just like its famous and current practice which is geared towards penalising and/ or attempting to dissuade the client from having their goods reweighed, Shoptomydoor has made it almost virtually impossible for any of its clients to challenge any of its unethical behaviour.

To buttress my point, when Mr. Nduka Udeh the owner of Shoptomydoor found out about this review, rather than trying to address the issues raised and/ or show that steps are being taken by him and his company to turn a new leaf, he decided to go on the offensive, first by issuing personal insinuating threats to carry out reprisals on any attempt to go public with this review, when the option of blackmail failed to yield the expected results, Mr. Nduka Udeh then followed it up by offering buy my silence.

(1) (Reply)

Is Luno The Best Site For Trading Of Bitcoin? / Get Paid While Sharing Post On Fb / Finally Published My 444pg Book On Amazon Kdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.