Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,001 members, 7,852,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

4 Nuggets To Staying Positive After Few Bad Relationships. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Nuggets To Staying Positive After Few Bad Relationships. (321 Views)

Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / 5 Keys To Staying Celibate After Being Sexually Active / A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Nuggets To Staying Positive After Few Bad Relationships. by syfurian: 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
How do you react when your relationship took a turn for the worst?
Discouragement is inevitable , it is not an easy thing to face , but standing strong in the face of dissapointment and picking yourself up afterwards is crucial to having a successful relationship.

The only person is , you have had one bad relationship after another eand now you are questioning if staying single is actually more fun than trying to go into another relationship.

Will I ever find the one? Am I just choosing the worst person? Is something wrong with me?
Don't be discouraged , there is nothing fundamentally wrong with you that makes you unlovable.

Negative situations happens but our ability to learn the power of positive thinking helps us stay positive even in our dark periods.
You don't have an idea of what I've passed through or what am passing through, trust me I do... Wound doesn't heal instantly, it takes time to heal only if you give it proper medication.

Here! Am going to share some tips to help you stay positive after a few bad relationship.... Read here>>>www.syfur.org/2015/11/4-nuggets-to-staying-positive-after-few.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Countdown To The SMA Picture 'share And Rate' Contest.... / Kris Jenner Reveals Whether Reclusive Son Rob Joined The Family For Thanksgiving / Very Easy Wayto Get Away With Cheating In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.