Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) (38818 Views)

200,000 Youths About To Become Jobless As November Approaches / See Npower Reply To A Beneficiary Complaining About Delay In Allowance / The Attitude Of Friends When You Are Jobless. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by kelspascal(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE?

31 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by greatmarshall(m): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
This is amazing...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by Isryl02(m): 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
Touche cry

After seeing this and you still don't wanna find something doing, then your problem is biblical cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by Cutehector(m): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
One needs to gerrout from his or her comfort zone.. God bless his hustle

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by ozy4christ(f): 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
If u a determined,nothing can stop u frm reaching ur goals

13 Likes

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by osaslord500(m): 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
There is a difference between poverty and bad government

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by osaslord500(m): 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
ozy4christ:
If u a determined,nothing can stop u frm reaching ur goals

Na pushing wheelbarrow be ur goals abi?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by looseweight: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
Yes, Many people are very lazy. How do I know?

I got the contact of a fellow nairaland member who is on to MLM business around august in this forum, and to be candid, I started with zero naira byt today, I cash in a few thousands. For me to reciprocate this, I came here again, put up something about mlm and many contacted me. However, we finished the training, only one came back and showed interest. I thank God, she is doing well today.

I discover that people will rush a package with a price taq, but free things like this, they won't take it serious. These are programs people will demand huge amount of money from you and won't teach you the rudiments and your money will go down the drains....

Hard work pays my peoplepeople

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by damton(m): 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
AND THAT JUST GOES STRAIGHT INTO THE HEART.
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by porrigeyam(m): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
We have cripples workin in companies..... but this one na poverty cause am....

You can ask dis question to the adult almajiris here in north who can't work only begging... banging pples gate up and down.

2 Likes

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by teebaxy(m): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
I don't belief it
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by ashjamu(f): 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
Speechless
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by neweraomo: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
Common picture,op,why can't you get a job?

1 Like

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by jerryunit48: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
osaslord500:

You still don't get the message

3 Likes

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
Is this supposed to mean something?
Come to oshodi and see one legged driver that commutes oshodi to mushin daily.

That pic above doesn't inspire. It is a life not worth living

1 Like

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by winner01(m): 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
Very touching..
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by bronzegoddess(f): 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
Wow!!!!!
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by abumeinben(m): 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
oh no...

we need to stop this habit of downloading a random pix online and then use it to insult your countryman

you don't even know if d dude was serving a jail term for a deadly crime...say a boko kingpin..
besides, we all have different calling with different ways of working..

No offense, I won't be surprised if the poster or the mover got their jobs without the "I know person" syndrome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
BREAKING NEWS!
Dear Nigerians, a presidential source just informed www.naijaport.com that Nigerian President/Minister of Petroleum/ Minister of Tourism/ Minister in charge of recovering stollen funds - Mr Muhammadu Buhari will be visiting Nigeria on Wednesday the 2nd of December 2015.
Please inform all patriotic citizens.
Thanks and have a great weekend

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by kunzaar83(m): 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
Omo yeebos see this guy.... Stop 419 and emulate him, and stop chanting for the useless Biafra.
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by jamesbanjo(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
GOD IS WONDERFUL embarassed
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by dammywapes(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
porrigeyam:
C
Nw u re on front page.
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by DrGill(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
@op, u want me to believe dis sh*t... how will he be able to manuover nd offload
Bloody Photoshoped sh*t... mtchweee

1 Like

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by marytmatthew(f): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2015

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by osborn442(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
No matter how small you start, the Lord will always bless the labour of your hands...

2 Likes

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by osaslord500(m): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
jerryunit48:
You still don't get the message

End time message
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by amunkita(m): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
That dude is an End Time worker..

Can u imagine that, which force pushes the barrow

Uwa Mmebi...

1 Like

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by dammywapes(m): 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
As for me ion believe in d government. I ave many pple doing low key business and ave money i can't believe
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
God bless our hustle. Everybody is hustling jare
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by dahaz(m): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
Amazing!
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by Kirinwa: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
osaslord500:

Buahahaha.

Dude he meant you can achieve your goals once you're focused and determined just like the wheel barrow guy no one believed could push barrow without complete arms.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates / Exam Date For Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2013/2014 / Advice Needed:best Country For Nigerian-trained Doctors To Migrate To???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.