Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,846 members, 7,831,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Donald Trump In Twitter Spat With Saudi Prince Alwaleed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump In Twitter Spat With Saudi Prince Alwaleed (4890 Views)

Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation / Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) / Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump In Twitter Spat With Saudi Prince Alwaleed by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:10am On Dec 13, 2015
tonytony208:

You are wrong Dr. Ben Carson is the next American President.

2 black presidents in a row??

Abeg pass me tht ganja...
Re: Donald Trump In Twitter Spat With Saudi Prince Alwaleed by tuk2ato(m): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2015
I am certain Donald Trump wont become POTUS, he wont even win the GOP nomination. However, i think a Republican will be the next POTUS.
Re: Donald Trump In Twitter Spat With Saudi Prince Alwaleed by opribo(m): 11:10am On Dec 13, 2015
The real Americans believe in Trump, only immigrants in the USA are saying their own

America needs yo return to the noble ideals that stood them out in history
Since sojourners started to have their way all efforts have been geared towards destroying the Americas.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump In Twitter Spat With Saudi Prince Alwaleed by ZZ22: 11:17am On Dec 13, 2015
Why is the prince hurting didnt Saudi Government ban all Isrealis from entering Saudi Arabia

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump In Twitter Spat With Saudi Prince Alwaleed by Austin4lif: 11:29am On Dec 13, 2015
Mightymanna:
your highness you don't need to tell us that he will never win the election because even an unborn child knows it
but mr trump said the truth. Islam has done more harm then good to humanity. Islam will also be ban in the christian Republic of Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump In Twitter Spat With Saudi Prince Alwaleed by Mightymanna(m): 11:35am On Dec 13, 2015
Austin4lif:
but mr trump said the truth. Islam has done more harm then good to humanity. Islam will also be ban in the christian Republic of Biafra.
concentrate on your independence first before you start promoting hate but mark word my biafra is just a fantasy

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump In Twitter Spat With Saudi Prince Alwaleed by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
This is the only reason I like the idea of Biafra. I'm sick and tired of Muslims.
Austin4lif:
Re: Donald Trump In Twitter Spat With Saudi Prince Alwaleed by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
Austin4lif:

Biafra that will involve the Niger Deltans? Do you know that there are Muslims in the Niger Delta? What about Asari Dokobu?

I laff in Nupe.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump In Twitter Spat With Saudi Prince Alwaleed by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
Millerz:
This is the only reason I like the idea of Biafra. I'm sick and tired of Muslims.

IdisuleOurOwn:

Biafra that will involve the Niger Deltans? Do you know that there are Muslims in the Niger Delta? What about Asari Dokobu?
I laff in Nupe.

grin grin
Keep dreaming.
Re: Donald Trump In Twitter Spat With Saudi Prince Alwaleed by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
meforyou1:
the next president of US is Hillary Clinton

Fact.
Re: Donald Trump In Twitter Spat With Saudi Prince Alwaleed by tunex23: 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
Republicans are known to produce tough men as president, that why I luv them. Donald Trump will become the next president of America. Islamist better known as terrorist can go and blow themselves
Re: Donald Trump In Twitter Spat With Saudi Prince Alwaleed by Austin4lif: 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

I laff in Nupe.
do u recognize Asari as a real muslim?
Re: Donald Trump In Twitter Spat With Saudi Prince Alwaleed by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
Austin4lif:
do u recognize Asari as a real muslim?

Who am I to tell real or fake Muslim?

Why not ask Mujahideen Asari Dokobu? grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump In Twitter Spat With Saudi Prince Alwaleed by vodkat: 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
a2personal2013:
The issue of terrorism has been on an exponential increase recently and everyone would agree that the inaction of Muslims worldwide has also been a contributory factor. I am surprise to see the huge and unending list of Muslim faithfuls coming out to criticize Mr Trump. If only 50% of these people can come out openly to criticize ISIS and other terrorist group affiliated with the Muslim religion, the number of their recruits would have tremendously suffered a downward plunge !

I think the bulk of the game lies in their own hands. Muslims should be very open in their criticism of these Monsters and terrorists who base their ideologies on Islam. We must not forget that most people do not see them as terrorist but as people who believe strongly in the Koran. From ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Al Shabaab, Boko Haram to name just a few, all seem to believe on ideology that originates from the religion.

Its not enough to attack Mr Trump. Its about time the Muslims dissociate themselves from these nefarious groups. Muslims have been too proactive in this fight against terrorism. They must amplify their strength and voice not just to attack Mr Trump but to speak against this common enemy of the innocent citizens of the world.

their silence is another form of approval. u know dem if e dey pain dem they will be on the street crying like women. Draw a picture of mohammed tommorrow u go know say dem no dey keep quiet.

But who r the sponsors of this thing-Saudi & Qatar.

This islamist are born again muslims who want to follow everything mohammed did to the letter

Saudi are not talking because they stand to gain if isis succed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Spirit Gone Out Of The Carcass Called Nigeria, We Will Never Come Back –IPOB / Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat / Breaking- Protests Ongoing In Kano Over Balkanized Emirate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.