Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,612 members, 7,840,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release (40469 Views)

Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha / Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by patric66: 8:41am On Dec 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by SmartMugu: 8:41am On Dec 18, 2015
Does this make sense to anyone? 5 people died because 1 person got released from jail

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by GenOrumov: 8:41am On Dec 18, 2015
They just lost their lives for nothing

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2015
;DRuling on a bail application filed by his lawyer, Mr. Vincent Egechukwu Obeta, Justice Ademola also set aside an order earlier granted the DSS to detain Kanu for 90 days to enable the security agency complete its investigation.

The judge said Kanu’s continued detention after three months without trial, violated section 158 of theAdministration of Criminal Justice (ACJ) Act 2015 and section 35 of the 1999 Constitution.

He said there was no law that permits the DSS or any other security agency to detain any Nigerian beyond the period stipulated by the Constitution, when in fact, there was no intention to put the person on trial.
Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by glossy6(f): 8:44am On Dec 18, 2015
Zoharariel:

It is very simple. A child that says Nigeria will not sleep shall surely end up in the mortuary.

Imagine after committing a treasonable felony and being narrowly let off the hook, some useless groups are now demanding for 100Million Naira to be paid in damages.

Tell me, what deters others from also towing that dishonourable path of stoking the fire of disunity when they know it pays at the end.

FG should have taken my advice - killing Nnamdi Kanu and dumping his corpse right in the middle of Onitsha Market around 4am on a monday morning.

Same wishes to you even when you disagree in your family

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by chynie: 8:45am On Dec 18, 2015
Zoharariel:

It is very simple. A child that says Nigeria will not sleep shall surely end up in the mortuary.

Imagine after committing a treasonable felony and being narrowly let off the hook, some useless groups are now demanding for 100Million Naira to be paid in damages.

Tell me, what deters others from also towing that dishonourable path of stoking the fire of disunity when they know it pays at the end.

Sorry were your family among the zaria victims
U sound embittered grin

16 Likes

Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by akindap07(m): 8:46am On Dec 18, 2015
Una just start ni....una neva see anytin yet!!!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by matinex(m): 8:46am On Dec 18, 2015
Man killing man unjustly since the days of Cain and Abel
Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 18, 2015
Nigerians always pretending to be one,when they are not.

Until a Yoruba man does not dissuade his child from marrying an igbo man or muslim woman give versa or hausa fulani, Nigeria will never be one.

My 2kobo

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by passionate88: 8:47am On Dec 18, 2015
HE WAS GRANTED BAIL BY A YORUBA MAN, THE SAME ETHNIC GROUP HE LIKES TO CASTIGATE... THOUGH I KNOW SOME YORUBA PEOPLE HATE THE IGBO ETHNIC GROUP, BUT WE SHOULD LEARN TO LIVE IN PEACE.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 18, 2015
Zoharariel:

If you do that then you would have made kanu a maytr and that's more dangerous.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by TedBaker(m): 8:50am On Dec 18, 2015
Mumu una no get sense. Protest according to laws

1 Like

Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by Dubemkelly(m): 8:51am On Dec 18, 2015
People could be lame though...Yet to fathom what exactly Biafra wanna bring to the table and how effective this struggle could be cos to me it doesn't make a slight sense.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by Legitimate: 8:52am On Dec 18, 2015
Why would you kill innocent jubilants. Is life that cheap? RIP to the dead sad
http://nigerianews.co/news/5984/kanu-s-release-five-killed-in-onitsha-as-soldiers-shoot-at-jubilating-supporters
Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by iconaus: 8:52am On Dec 18, 2015
Sijo01:
Biafrans, stop wasting your lives na. If you don't value your live, your loved ones does.

So its right to shot un armed protesters? I we nigerians re wrongly informed . This is no no in other countries that y nnandi called nigeria zoo.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by wildchild1: 8:52am On Dec 18, 2015
R.I.P to the dead

In other news,its xmas bonanza,female gladiator sandals available
https://www.nairaland.com/2750702/female-gladiator-atmosphere-primark-leather
Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by AfroKnight: 8:53am On Dec 18, 2015
An impromptu rally. The police should be duly informed before any such rally. Impromptu rallies like this cannot be peaceful. Now, your director is enjoying fufu somewhere and some of his supporters are mourning. People should exercise caution in political matters.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by Gkemz: 8:54am On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 18, 2015
passionate88:
HE WAS GRANTED BAIL BY A YORUBA MAN, THE SAME ETHNIC GROUP HE LIKES TO CASTIGATE... THOUGH I KNOW SOME YORUBA PEOPLE HATE THE IGBO ETHNIC GROUP, BUT WE SHOULD LEARN TO LIVE IN PEACE.
What sort of propaganda is this.? The judge was simply doing his job and , Kanu was not granted bail he was released unconditionally!!!!
Now you have to attach it to ethnicity to make an excellent job meaningless. Enough of the emotional tirades please.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by oauxano: 8:56am On Dec 18, 2015
He'll end up not achieving anything like Ojukwu as far as Biafra is concerned

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by AfroKnight: 8:57am On Dec 18, 2015
passionate88:

They will not see that one. The unreasonable Kanu even opened his mouth to call the Terrorism Prevention Act illegal, right there in the courtroom. Imagine! I can as well call the Child Rights Act, illegal. This is the kind of person they are following.

Bro, such people cannot listen to reason.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured / Zahra Buhari Indimi’s Post-Baby Body / Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.