Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) (27725 Views)

Seven Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Killed In Maiduguri Attack / FG Delegates In Borno Over Dalori Village Attack. (Photos) / 70 Years After: Nagasaki And Hiroshima Attack.(photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by oatzeal(m): 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-wJAKNVGFw6Y/VoJ5XT6YrEI/AAAAAAAH0fQ/v1_U558MK18/s1600/a.jpg[/img]

20 members of the same family were killed during the Sunday/Monday attacks by Boko Haram in Maiduguri, Borno state. The deceased were all buried in their family compound yesterday according to Muslim rites.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-e_BXeglKYo8/VoJ5cOXtHEI/AAAAAAAH0fY/ZRCIaCtjMvg/s1600/c.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p2tEPeDh-pA/VoJ5cpKbgAI/AAAAAAAH0fc/oGa-o-t4bAI/s1600/b.jpg[/img]

cc lalasticlala

SOURCE : http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/12/see-photos-20-members-of-family-killed.html
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by oatzeal(m): 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
SERIOUS TRAGEDY oooO
check out more news @ http://www.nairanaijanews.com
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
oatzeal:
SERIOUS TRAGEDY oooO

No be small tragedy my nigga..... May they rest in peace

6 Likes

Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ridiculous and sad .. angry
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by Khd95(m): 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ina lilhai wa ina ilehi rajiunsad

mr lie-nus muhammed/pmb should b ashamed of them selves.

How can u ''tactically defeat'' a sect nd they still ve the might to stage attacks like dis

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by blazetitov: 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
This is sad. It seems Nigerian Air force is not functional at all. Maybe we should turn to Putin for help because i don't think the so called sambisa forest is bigger than Northern Syria. undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by megamank(m): 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
haba? what where they all doing in one place at the same time? this is really tragic.
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by ozoigbondu: 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
Heavens punish Muhammad lying tongue angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by Nonybb: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
Where is the "Comical Ali"?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by xmich(m): 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
We will defeat book haram in one month,

Sai BaBa,though I don't know the meaning but I think it means good.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by Meeloreh(f): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
RIP to the dead , and all the respect n things
But damn! 20 in a family and that's not all, shocked. That's a large family o
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
oatzeal:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-wJAKNVGFw6Y/VoJ5XT6YrEI/AAAAAAAH0fQ/v1_U558MK18/s1600/a.jpg[/img]

20 members of the same family were killed during the Sunday/Monday attacks by Boko Haram in Maiduguri, Borno state. The deceased were all buried in their family compound yesterday according to Muslim rites.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-e_BXeglKYo8/VoJ5cOXtHEI/AAAAAAAH0fY/ZRCIaCtjMvg/s1600/c.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p2tEPeDh-pA/VoJ5cpKbgAI/AAAAAAAH0fc/oGa-o-t4bAI/s1600/b.jpg[/img]

cc lalasticlala

SOURCE : http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/12/see-photos-20-members-of-family-killed.html

Boko Haram has been reduced to only attacking soft targets - Mr. Lie Mhmd

RIP

5 Likes

Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by Bambless1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
"I Think Technically We've Won The War Against Boko Haram" - Muhammadu Buhari 2015

"Today,i can report that the war against boko haram is largely won" -Chief Lieing Muhammed

Jonathan Failed To Defeat Bokoharam It's Unfair

But If Buhari (ARMY GENERAL RT.) Fail to defeat Bokoharam, It's a big shame on him !

To The Victms "God'll Rest their Souls"

8 Likes

Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by braine(m): 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
The suicide bomber ran into their. Compound and they tried to save her from the Book Haram she claimed was after her.

That's why I don't blame people these days when they refuse to help strangers.

I'm not sure such how suicide bombers can be fought by the government. I can't seem to wrap my head around it and profer a solution. I think we should cut the government some slack and stop all these "Lai Mohammed" nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by gameboy727(m): 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
Damn. What an unforgettable, unfortunate, lamentable and sad incident. RIP to the dead. God grant the family fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
Generations wasted! May their souls rest in peace
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
Kai, pathetic ! shocked
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by kekakuz(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
They died a technical death

1 Like

Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by vicostyles(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
RIP to the dead
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by ibe9ja: 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
Na wa. Atleast, they are helping us reduce the number of terrorist or potential terrorist in the country.

RIP to the dead.
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by refiner(f): 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
my God!!!.dis is an eye sore.......
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by swagaholic: 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
Soft targets
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by Emereolevanwill(m): 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
rip
bt these guys were the same pple shouting *Changi*. I pity them. Well wt more can i say bt they died a technical death.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by Trailblazer1(m): 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
There's death in the land

But I won't be a partaker
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
To lia Muhammed and the Nigerian government, so long as Boko Haram keeps their bombings within motor parks, markets, innocent helpless citizens, they are technically winning the war.

So long as BH does not bomb army barracks, police barracks, naval base or the house of a prominent Politician, they are strategically winning the war.

So long as it's junior military officers killed and no top ranking officer affected, the war is tactically won.

Shame on them ALL.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by maximilian19(m): 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
Wat a tragidy RIP to dem.
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by ajoguegbe(m): 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
I know millions of Northerners are itching to leave Islam but they seem to be in bondage as Islam as a whole is terror inclined. Even the ones that dont throw bomb under boko haram will be glad to kill you if they hear you left islam and they may be your family members. RELIGION OF BONDAGE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
quite sad...
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by sonnie10: 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mr Lie said all these will stop by tomorrow; that is the December dateline.
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by gurunlocker: 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
20 members. in one family?

RIP
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by elderstan(m): 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
Buhari, diaris God oo, we trecked from Lagos to Abuja campaining for u, and this is what u used. To pay us back. U ar a disgrace to ausaHood. R to the deads kiss kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed / Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed / Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.