Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,774 members, 7,848,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

Want To Know Why Did Adam Ate The Fruit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Want To Know Why Did Adam Ate The Fruit? (594 Views)

The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? / Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit / Where Did Adam Go When He Died ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Know Why Did Adam Ate The Fruit? by nsdorg(f): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
In the beginning of time when we see that God just created a Adam with so much love so Adam was all alone and feeling unhappy in the Eden. So that time Eve was taken from the ribs of that Adam to whom Adam may love and spend time with. Actually it was love of Adam for Eve that is why Adam choose to stay with Eve rather than God. Read Full story at. http://nsdorg..com/2015/09/my-real-love-is-my-beloved-or-god.html
Re: Want To Know Why Did Adam Ate The Fruit? by Ahasco(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
I will advice you go ask him

1 Like

Re: Want To Know Why Did Adam Ate The Fruit? by Scream(m): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
nsdorg:
In the beginning of time when we see that God just created a Adam with so much love so Adam was all alone and feeling unhappy in the Eden. So that time Eve was taken from the ribs of that Adam to whom Adam may love and spend time with. Actually it was love of Adam for Eve that is why Adam choose to stay with Eve rather than God. Read Full story at. http://nsdorg..com/2015/09/my-real-love-is-my-beloved-or-god.html

you blog with this kind of English!

1 Like

Re: Want To Know Why Did Adam Ate The Fruit? by nsdorg(f): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
This is part of my talent.
Scream:

you blog with this kind of English!
Re: Want To Know Why Did Adam Ate The Fruit? by staggerman(m): 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
If you think Adam ate a physical fruit from a physical tree, then you are mistaken.

If you believe Eve spoke with a snake, you are mistaken.

The mystery is hidden in the symbolic presentations.
Re: Want To Know Why Did Adam Ate The Fruit? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
staggerman:
If you think Adam ate a physical fruit from a physical tree, then you are mistaken.

If you believe Eve spoke with a snake, you are mistaken.

The mystery is hidden in the symbolic presentations.
The mystery has been unravelled.
https://www.nairaland.com/2828556/luciferean-series-understanding-christianity

(1) (Reply)

Deformation Of Religion And Human Dignity Is Prohibited By The International Law / You Won't Like This If You Are Hell Bound! / Pastor Son Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.