Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,438 members, 7,843,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

My Sad Experience With Misterious 419 In Portharcourt That Duped Me #50k - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sad Experience With Misterious 419 In Portharcourt That Duped Me #50k (747 Views)

"How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady / How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos / British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sad Experience With Misterious 419 In Portharcourt That Duped Me #50k by PrincianoARTIST(m): 10:55am On Jan 09, 2016
cry

Yesterday being Friday, I was walking along GARRISON in port Harcourt to locate a FCMB bank.
When I suddenly walked across a some guys playing games with Matchsticks & Gum so I was watching them play the game as I have never experienced such b4
They arranged the match box on random & if you can be able to point out the box containing the gum then you won.

Unknown to me it wasn't just a game cos the have manipulated there format magically with spiritual forces

I was having about #50,000 on my jeans pocket & my phone, so as I Step out from the scene only for me to realise my phone & the #50,000 are gone

Angrily I went back to the sence so I can confront them to get my items back but I was disappointed to get there and they were no we're to be found.

That's how I lost my #50,000 & my phone in just 1 day so sad.

Please Moderators
Do the needful so other won't fall victim of this 419 act
Re: My Sad Experience With Misterious 419 In Portharcourt That Duped Me #50k by ClassCaptain(m): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2016
sad
Re: My Sad Experience With Misterious 419 In Portharcourt That Duped Me #50k by onyowo(f): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2016
Hardluck dear....it's so unfortunate...take heart
Re: My Sad Experience With Misterious 419 In Portharcourt That Duped Me #50k by Guliver(m): 11:23am On Jan 09, 2016
T BECOMING RAMPANT N DAT GARRISON AXIS.D POLICE STATION DER WILL LOOK D ODA WAY.OR DEY R PARTERNS N BUSINESS
Re: My Sad Experience With Misterious 419 In Portharcourt That Duped Me #50k by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2016
The hustle is real bro. Those police men at garrison junction are the most corrupt policemen in Rivers state, they conspire with those guys selling stolen phones. Funny thing is that ur phone will be sold in that same garrison bustop. Wrong way to start the new year
Re: My Sad Experience With Misterious 419 In Portharcourt That Duped Me #50k by osemoses1234(m): 11:27am On Jan 09, 2016
U b ote just cum from village....
Re: My Sad Experience With Misterious 419 In Portharcourt That Duped Me #50k by PrincianoARTIST(m): 11:55am On Jan 09, 2016
The most annoying part is that the #50k I just withdrew it to pay for my accomadation in school,
I still don't know how to explain this to my parents

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Thief Caught And Tied Up In Abuja This Morning (photos) / Pastor, Others Nabbed With Stolen Vehicles (photos) / If You Are Judge, What Would You Do To This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.