Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,164 members, 7,852,966 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Top 10 Controversial Quotes From Infamous World Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Controversial Quotes From Infamous World Leaders (1073 Views)

10 Most Controversial Quotes of Stephen Keshi / 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers / Hilarious And Controversial Quotes By Robert Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Controversial Quotes From Infamous World Leaders by sirculynz(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
1) "It's not for me. I tried human flesh and it's too salty for my taste".- Idi Amin
2) "When You Are In The Light, Everything Follows You, But When You Enter Into the Dark, Even Your Own Shadow Doesn't Follow You".
Adolf Hitler
3) “The only white man you can trust is a dead white man.” –
Robert Mugabe
4) “You cannot run faster than a bullet.” – Idi Amin
5) “Politics is when you say you are going to do one
thing while intending to do another. Then you do
neither what you said nor what you intended.” –
Saddam Hussein

6) "I will leap into my grave laughing because the
feeling that I have five million human beings on
my conscience is for me a source of extraordinary
satisfaction." – Adolf Eichmann
7) "One man with a gun can control 100 without one."
Vladimir Lenin
cool "I am the object of criticism around the world. But
I think that since I am being discussed, then I am
on the right track." – Kim Jong-Il
9) "I do not see why man should not be just as cruel
as nature." – Adolf Hitler
10) “One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic.”
Josef Stalin
Re: Top 10 Controversial Quotes From Infamous World Leaders by PRYCE(m): 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
2) "When You Are In The Light, Everything Follows You, But When You Enter Into the Dark, Even Your Own Shadow Doesn't Follow You". -Adolf Hitler

Words to live by!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Controversial Quotes From Infamous World Leaders by espn(m): 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
Crazy! Not for the religious and faint hearted people..

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Controversial Quotes From Infamous World Leaders by kossyablaze(m): 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lol
Re: Top 10 Controversial Quotes From Infamous World Leaders by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
When You Are In The Light, Everything Follows You, But When You Enter Into the Dark, Even Your Own Shadow Doesn't Follow You".
Adolf Hitler

This quote is heavy and thoughtful
Re: Top 10 Controversial Quotes From Infamous World Leaders by Drniyi4u(m): 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
sirculynz:

3) “The only white man you can trust is a dead white man.” –
Robert Mugabe

smiley smiley
Re: Top 10 Controversial Quotes From Infamous World Leaders by zendy: 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
Mao Zedung

Politics is war without bloodshed, while war is politics with bloodshed

We should support whatever our enemies oppose and oppose whatever our enemies support.

Strategically we should despise all our enemies, while tactically we should take them all seriously

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Regime’s Economic Growth Won’t Reach 2014 Level — NBS / Nyesom Wike Talks Tough Says – Election Rigging Will Be Treated As First Degree / Generating Sets Queue Up For Fuel In Ikorodu...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.