Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,601 members, 7,840,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

The Treat To My Life By Ajagun Gbale In Ogun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Treat To My Life By Ajagun Gbale In Ogun State (870 Views)

Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics / School Cert Holder Banned For Life By US For Claiming To Be An Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Treat To My Life By Ajagun Gbale In Ogun State by yemabolly: 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
my experience with ajagun gbale at imede village, Fakale area, Ogun state. from odongunya it is like 20 to 25 minutes drive through odonla to Odokekere to Igbosoro to fakale then imede. I was almost killed by these gangs today at imede village. I left my home to the said village to see a guy who sold a plot of land to me, on getting to the village those gangs rush to me with guns, cutlass and various weapons,I tried to run but I can not beat them, they ordered me to start rolling on the dostty floor and treating to shut the gun, meeen, I don't know how I can narrate the story but to be sincere we don't have security in this country. if any one needs his or her life should stay clare of imede village for now, ogun state security agency can go and confirm this story they have been there since yesterday and they were they for a mission.

(1) (Reply)

See What Policeman Did To A Lady Accused Of Stealing A Phone (+18 Photo) / Help He Is After My LIFE / SHOCKER! CNN Announces Ali Modu Sheriff As The Founder Of Boko Haram See PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.