Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,402 members, 7,839,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics (40468 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Buhari ‘disappoints’ Billionaire Indimi, Cancel Zahra’s Wedding / Saraki & Ekweremadu Celebrating As FG Drops Charges Against Them (Pics) / Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by 7footre(m): 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
Descartes:

That will tell you that the whole thing is SCAM cheesy
Or rather that he is fotogenik!
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by peegirl(f): 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
gurunlocker:
I'm sorry buy they look paid..... where are their husbands, sons and daughters?.... or they only gave birth to one chibok girl each?

NA keep rescuing hundreds of hostages and not even one chibok girl since? are they living in Pluto?.... just hope this doesn't turn out to be scam.

Is it everyone that will be transported from chibok to aso villa?? Its wah for of you guys and your thoughts though..
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by ericessien24: 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
@ d end, they will just bring some fresh girls n call dem, found lol
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by jesse515: 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

I totally agree with you

They should try and bring some closure to these women.

Jonathan is a bastard for the way he misruled this country

I knw u tink u sound intelligent most tyms w w rain insult on GEJ, but if no one has eva told u d truth, lemme be d first, u sound so much like an illiterate hu is scrambling for a plate of rice.

GEJ's tenure is past n all I see now is d real pparents/ relations of d chibok girls, de are crying not because of dia kids, but because de av bin used as a tool n de ar just recognising.

Buhari promised dem dia daughters, let him provide dem, dead or alive n Dats d only closure we want from buhari.

Nonsense...

1 Like

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by OgbeifunErom: 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
jesse515:

I knw u tink u sound intelligent most tyms w w rain insult on GEJ, but if no one has eva told u d truth, lemme be d first, u sound so much like an illiterate hu is scrambling for a plate of rice.

GEJ's tenure is past n all I see now is d real pparents/ relations of d chibok girls, de are crying not because of dia kids, but because de av bin used as a tool n de ar just recognising.

Buhari promised dem dia daughters, let him provide dem, dead or alive n Dats d only closure we want from buhari.

Nonsense...

You call me illiterate?

grin grin
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by YungDrew(m): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
Oh u ma dey reason'am too abi
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by danmasani101: 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
StOla:
Buhari must not fail where the fumbling Jonathan chose to fail.

I don't believe that Islamic terrorists would just keep young virgin girls together without trying to have a taste of the 72 virgins that await them in their own heaven. They have been gifted as wives to the fighters - the very reason why such girls are kidnapped.

What the government must do is to give an official report and conclusion on the matter. The parents need to know what happened to their lost children.

Heaven and earth may pass away, but the whole world will always remember that Nigeria had a clueless and irresponsible president in Jonathan.
you sound clueless.

1 Like

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by StOla: 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
shadowgwalker:
you sound clueless.

I hope I'm not as bad a Jonathan's diagnosis?

That would be a disaster.
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Dragonking: 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
ZuzuMan:
See them!!! they keep on blaming GEJ even when he is no longer in power....ogbeni, your propaganda will fail eventually... This is just the beginning... Pmb lied that he will find the missing girls before year end just to win election...now reality is setting in....very soon, you all will eat ursef raw for telling and spreading lies.

1 Like

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by seenter84: 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
This na scam jor
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Emmotion(m): 12:19am On Jan 15, 2016
I jst can't stop laffing after reading various comments....
But one tin is certain and dat is CHIBOK girls kidnapping neva happened
It was all a story line by d APC to come into power

Do u mean to tell me dat dis old women gat no husband who feel for their children

Anyway, buhari shud jst give dem the agreed payment athough they didn't act the script well......................brb
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 15, 2016
StOla:

I hope I'm not as bad a Jonathan's diagnosis?
That would be a disaster.
I don't know you.
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by LastProphet: 2:57am On Jan 15, 2016
benedictnsi:
[size=14pt] Hmmm..... Some old women though.....

So chibok girls no get, Daddies, brothers and sisters Na only aged mummies dem get fa

Its now getting obvious that this Chibok girls stuff is a pure "political scam "

I only see some poor hungry women, hired to cry and later be compensated with peanuts undecided [/size]

if the tears of those women are true then you are cursed by your own words and one day you will remember these words - quote me
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by LastProphet: 3:08am On Jan 15, 2016
paloncy:
Wen jonathan dey dem no cry .......na buhari wey no cause am dem kum dey cry for God punish dem,useless modas dat dnt luv dia kids...jona has used moni to shut dia mouth b4 abi?

Nd kum to think about it,is it that dis so called chibok girls dnt hav males in dia family lyk fathers,brothers,uncles and so on dat luv them to protest on dia behalf .....omo me I believe say all dis trash na scam

you are ok if it's a scam but you are cursed by your own words if it is true, if you mock the tears of a mother for her child which is not a scam, then I pity your future.
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by LockDown69(m): 4:11am On Jan 15, 2016
benedictnsi:

So chibok girls no get, Daddies, brothers and sisters Na only aged mummies dem get fa

Its now getting obvious that this Chibok girls stuff is a pure "political scam "

I only see some poor hungry women, hired to cry and later be compensated with peanuts undecided [/size]
You're a heartless and inconsiderate person if you still think these girls weren't abducted, put yourself in their shoes, smh.
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by BlackOnassis(m): 4:41am On Jan 15, 2016
to be president no easy sha. can u imagine being in a room full of crying old women?
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Nobody: 4:55am On Jan 15, 2016
benedictnsi:

I presume that you have a younger sister, in the event that you do not have a younger Sister, a Brother, Cousin, Father or Niece shall have the same fate as the Chibok girls befall them. Remember today as the genesis of your troubles.Because the same shit that happened to these women; that has caused them untold anguish. of which you find the need to denigrate their suffering shall hit you with venom!!
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by amtaken(f): 5:14am On Jan 15, 2016
Psalm 109:17 ►

Parallel Verses

New International Version:

He loved to pronounce a curse-- may it come back on him. He found no pleasure in blessing-- may it be far from him.

New Living Translation:

He loved to curse others; now you curse him. He never blessed others; now don't you bless him.

English Standard Version:

He loved to curse; let curses come upon him! He did not delight in blessing; may it be far from him!

New American Standard Bible:

He also loved cursing, so it came to him; And he did not delight in blessing, so it was far from him.

King James Bible:

As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.

Holman Christian Standard Bible:

He loved cursing--let it fall on him; he took no delight in blessing--let it be far from him.

International Standard Version:

He loved to curse—may his curses return upon him! He took no delight in blessing others — so may blessings be far from him.

NET Bible:

He loved to curse others, so those curses have come upon him. He had no desire to bless anyone, so he has experienced no blessings.

GOD'S WORD® Translation:

He loved to put curses [on others], so he, too, was cursed. He did not like to bless [others], so he never received a blessing.

JPS Tanakh 1917:

Yea, he loved cursing, and it came unto him; And he delighted not in blessing, and it is far from him.

New American Standard 1977
He also loved cursing, so it came to him; and he did not delight in blessing, so it was far from him.

Jubilee Bible 2000:

As he loved the curse, so let it come unto him; as he delighted not in the blessing, so let it be far from him.

King James 2000 Bible:

As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.

American King James Version:

As he loved cursing, so let it come to him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.

American Standard Version:

Yea, he loved cursing, and it came unto him; And he delighted not in blessing, and it was far from him.

English Revised Version:

Yea, he loved cursing, and it came unto him; and he delighted not in blessing, and it was far from him.

World English Bible:

Yes, he loved cursing, and it came to him. He didn't delight in blessing, and it was far from him.

GOD BLESS YOU SO MUCH.

Ravenwolf:

I presume that you have a younger sister, in the event that you do not have a younger Sister, a Brother, Cousin, Father or Niece shall have the same fate as the Chibok girls befall them. Remember today as the genesis of your troubles.Because the same shit that happened to these women; that has caused them untold anguish. of which you find the need to denigrate their suffering shall hit you with venom!!
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by BeClever: 5:29am On Jan 15, 2016
VickyRotex:
Oro yi so simi lenu, obuyo si embarassed embarassed

Na only you waka come?
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by BeClever: 5:39am On Jan 15, 2016
Mufasa27:

Pls don't tell me you don't believe the girls were kidnapped shocked cool

Yes, I don't believe.

Please, make me believe.. .PLEASE!
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by mark3009(m): 5:45am On Jan 15, 2016
benedictnsi:

Let me give you 2 scenarios
1.) if you are right in assuming that these women were hired and they are not going through any emotional pains may your days be long and you will experience the blessings of God almighty all the days of your life.
2.) But if you are wrong in mocking and making light of their emotional trauma may you be visited with twice the pains they have been made to go through all your life and all those who are are supposed to help and encourage you will make light of your pains and mock you.
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by akudinaobi(m): 7:44am On Jan 15, 2016
benedictnsi:

They never shi sumfin
They don't no somefin and chibok mamas are gona show dem somfin
Mtcheeeew
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Codyt(m): 8:34am On Jan 15, 2016
Omotayor123:
I wonder where those girls really are

So sad. undecided
We all wonder where. Even the president
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by donem: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2016
I am sorry to say this, all those women are crying Wolf.
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by abubakaa(m): 8:48am On Jan 15, 2016
CEOMilkyway:

As in eh!
I don the believe say this Chibok matter na scam.

Well, make we the look as the matter go end sha this one wey oga presido no smile with them.
anyways...if your sister was among, you wouldn't be saying this trash...

i still weep
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by billyG(m): 10:46am On Jan 15, 2016
Did Gej handover any missing Girls case 2 pmb,containing location,pics,maps,possible location.they hav to start afresh jo.
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by IyamuBenedict(m): 10:59am On Jan 15, 2016
Crying but no tears is dropping.... Haba.. Buhari is not giving you people money
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by no1madman(m): 11:15am On Jan 15, 2016
Nigeria=PUXXXXXY! SHAME!
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by jacoik(m): 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
benedictnsi:

bro, e be like say u want APC missile abi? guy bcareful bf someppl eat u without pepper n oil oooo
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by jacoik(m): 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
poshestmina:
ONE chance grin grin
Baba doesn't want to pay them for a job well done grin grin grin

Una never start to cry cheesy
lolhahaha girl, I no go come for ur aid when some ppl start it on ur head ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Indimi’s Post-Baby Body / Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release / Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.