Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling (38262 Views)

Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him / Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by panasharp(m): 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
Those kinds of slap--choi!! grin
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by Elnino4ladies: 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
Let him appeal at the sharai court..yeye
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by fortune1968: 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
Olamipapa:
All this our politicians will know they are at fault but still claiming innocent. like saraki, like Da.......
like Met.....like Anen......like Fal..,..dem boku !
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by dalongjnr: 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
he should face it
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by Politicowizard(m): 12:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
If he is innocent, while these gimmicks to truncate his trial by CCT? Does saraki know the saying that "A clear conscience fears no accusation". Some of us can be fooled sometimes but definitely, all of us can not be fooled every time. Why is he afraid if truely he is innocent? .Nigeria(ns) is far bigger than Kwara(ns).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by mployer(m): 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
Even the CCT judge is on trial....
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by iamkneeyi: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
Educated thief...Omo ole jatijati...go and face your trial sir...if you are innocent why the fear ?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by HirstMOG(m): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Which one Saraki should be expecting
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
Your lawyer has you exactly where he wants you!
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
There are 2 kinds of thieves in this world - the ones who steal to enrich their lives, and the ones who steal to define their lives. Don't be the later.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by ajibowo11(m): 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
skademzy:
Innocent but yet want the trial stalled? Who is fooling who? Do we look like his Ilorin Fools... From his massacre of societe bank, to his tenure as governor, to his emergence as sp... In the face of justice, I see this man heading same way as Dasuki... Bukolagate loading........
i pray he end up guilty cos i hate him he has personalize kwara state...
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
gigabyte13:

oro wo lowa lenu ole. He is just trying to say, he will still challenege the CCT judgement on his case in supreme court.

That's why the Tribunal Chairman must sentence him to jail to ambush him. Afterwards, let him appeal his conviction from the prison like Bode George did...
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by TimeManager(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
I will take #3 to the club tonite. The truth has spoken!
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by Lange: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
"He however will like to put it on record that the facts of the substantial matter are not before the Supreme Court since the apex court was only invited to rule on some preliminary issues in the process of commencing the trial"

We know you will use delay tactics up to Supreme Court level to slow down your sentencing, but be sure the sentencing will surely come one day. "Egberun Saamu e o le sa m'Olorun lowo."

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by menxer: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
3. The Senate President believes he will have his day in the court to prove his innocence of the charges preferred against him during the trial proper.

How is this different from what we have been saying?

If Saraki knew this why waste time running from court to court looking for injunction?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by LordSnow: 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
OGBENI Acting SP, u have Goated a bony yam this time around, which has now stocked u in the throat.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by bladeAnders(m): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
life continue

Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by ibisko04: 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Politicowizard:
If he is innocent, while these gimmicks to truncate his trial by CCT? Does saraki know the saying that "A clear conscience fears no accusation". Some of us can be fooled sometimes but definitely, all of us can not be fooled every time. Why is he afraid if truely he is innocent? .Nigeria(ns) is far bigger than Kwara(ns).

We are not foolish as they have in mind.
One by one, we will get to all the treasury looters.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by arresa: 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
Why not let your truth prevail before CCT instead of running around and hiding behind the suoreme court.

Ole yam consumer trying to have it both ways...

I hope you rot in jail..

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by tomakint: 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
Revenge is a meal best served cold, Saraki thought he was smart but he never knew that Karma is a monitoring spirit with a heart of revenge. I don't see how Saraki will survive this, Kuje on my mind. The blood of the downtrodden in Ilorin will mess him up at last. I was at the Govt House 2days ago and the news I keep hearing is not pleasant to the ears especially btw Saraki and Fatai Ahmed. Saraki is a goner. If found guilty by CCT (which is sure), he will be banned for 10 yrs from politics.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
tomakint:
Revenge is a meal best served cold, Saraki thought he was smart but he never knew that Karma is a monitoring spirit with a heart of revenge. I don't see how Saraki will survive this, Kuje on my mind. The blood of the downtrodden in Ilorin will mess him up at last. I was at the Govt House 2days ago and the news I keep hearing is not pleasant to the ears especially btw Saraki and Fatai Ahmed. Saraki is a goner. If found guilty by CCT (which is sure), he will be banned for 10 yrs from politics.

lolz no matter what the CCT rules Saraki will remain the senate president until the supreme court rules on the matter
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by orakao8: 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
JaypeeAnics:
Mr saraki....i tell u d fact....
1. as long as tinubu is against u, u won't remain a senate president.
2. as long as APC doesn't support's u, u can't rul my advice try reconcile with tinubu (d evil man) and d seat will b urs......just as dokpesi of AIT just did.......if u can't beat dem u join dem...
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by tomakint: 1:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
chukwudi44:

lolz no matter what the CCT rules Saraki will remain the senate president until the supreme court rules on the matter
Chukwudi no go kill pesin grin grin

Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
tomakint:

Chukwudi no go kill pesin grin grin
Na lie I talk? The CCT is just like an election tribunal
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by vtsouthpaw(m): 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dt one na story for d gods oga Saraki, go and Defend urself @ CCT....shikenah!!!
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by Ayomivic(m): 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
olatunji21:
Lolz..Truth will prevail truly..
justice will be served for sure.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by misgab: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
omo ole jatijati meaning a most prolific thieve, the generations born and unborn in kwara state u, ur family and father has impoverished will get their justice if not from man but God. You need to enter the interlands of kwara state to c the kind of damage saraki dynasty has done.family of thieves and robbers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel / FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack / Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.