Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,634 members, 7,840,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) (13452 Views)

Locally Fabricated Patrol Vehicles Launched By The Nigerian Army. Photos / Boko Haram's Sex Enhancing Drugs Seized By Army (photos) / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by dailynews01(m): 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by emmy4lov(m): 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
I reserve my comment .
Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by Elosky20: 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
i comment my reserve
Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by yungchief(m): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
No wonder they can be heartless.
Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by McCarlito(m): 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
Who no come no go know....
Who no come no go know wetin I see...
The kaind suffer wey I suffer.... Who no come no go know wetin I face...

The military morah will tell some and being a soldier will tell u the rest...
Stan Eval
Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by Lattop(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
Mama come and see o. Wa yo yo
As man de suffer. Wa yo yo
De go pin our head. Wa yo yo

De go say na training. Wa yo yo
Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by annexworld(m): 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
To be an army is not easy.
Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by DIKEnaWAR: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
That's why 98% of them don't know jack but the use of brute force.

"Zombie no dey move unless you tell am to move"
Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by CuteTj(m): 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
Won fo ori do ile (they are using their heads to sex the ground).
Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
dailynews01:

To be a soldier in Nigeria no be joke o! Here are some of the craziest routines that go on between the walls of a Nigerian Military Academy. The routines will determine whether you are fit to be recruited into the army. This is what happens in the Nigerian Army Academy in Zaria.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Krs5TBL-jWU/Vr2o-q7iDaI/AAAAAAAAtVQ/leJRyl0uf5E/s320/7-733627.jpg[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-Xul6qBCGdCo/Vr2o9AinyiI/AAAAAAAAtVI/QJXsUS4xYIs/s320/5-725621.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-ox-i9GMHeyk/Vr2o7GkRo3I/AAAAAAAAtVA/Bk72LWq71bM/s320/3-718041.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-TB4IrWJT34A/Vr2o5L1lNmI/AAAAAAAAtU4/NSI2Aq7OaKw/s320/4-1-709750.jpg[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-jEmwRro9Ydo/Vr2o3KR7VsI/AAAAAAAAtUw/T0oC69XltJU/s320/2-1-702226.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-biPtb7fPvYs/Vr2o1LiV2CI/AAAAAAAAtUo/Mifl14tEGvM/s320/1-1-795217.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-RIEh-ypsarI/Vr2ozlqbTXI/AAAAAAAAtUg/gIL7QgdOFGM/s320/6-788598.jpg[/img]

CC : lalasticlala

http://bazenaija.com/see-crazy-exercises-and-routines-given-to-new-recruits-in-the-army-photos/
but it failed to transformed into excellent performance in war against terror ...means the strategy is not working

2 Likes

Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by CaptainRahl(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
I see a malicious prep wing commander addressing some academy clowns,

...Back in d days when boys used to drench, chart thru culverts,3-man carriage,obstacle crossing on empty stomach, fire alarm/ putty parades,hunching,malicious drill instructors/ 1st period, hanging, 50 counts for 50 forward-roll, pods-grinding(planting),massage, watering... etc

Hmmm!
Memories!!

*modified*
When their contemporaries are seeing (paka) peace at home, they are in d bush suffering/training like thieves!

Asswear no be beans 2b a soldier!
Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by CaptainRahl(m): 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
Amazing training. There is a new Sheriff in town. Things are changing.
Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
This one na ice in the iceberg..

I hope one day I'll serve my fatherland in the military
Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 13, 2016
CuteTj:
Won fo ori do ile (they are using their heads to sex the ground).
It's a neck exercise done to strengthen one's neck against an opponent's punches and similar strikes. It's also serves the purpose of strengthening the soldier's mind and body.
Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by DonBobes(m): 6:36am On Feb 13, 2016
OP y u de lie nw, dis is nt depot NA bt NDA training! Dis pple u see in dis pix most of dem hv passed out except two of dem dt are still in der 5th terms in NDA.

Pls next tym verify ur news before spreading jabberwockies!!
Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by dearsly(m): 7:58am On Feb 13, 2016
If only scientific research and development is applied to this extent on them......we would be more effective!

This is the same way Boko haram,al shabab n oda islamic groups train recruits..

This is the same training dat was used to fight Wars later than World War 1.

One American unmanned drone will clear this ante-primeval potential quack Nigerian soldiers!

BUHARI is not the man I thought!!

4 Likes

Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by bigerboy200: 8:19am On Feb 13, 2016
lubbish...training that serves no purpose..

1 Like

Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2016
Imagine say you find money and job security go army, dem com subject you to this kind of inhumane torture called drills.
Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2016
We did "sit on your head" back then in Command, Ibadan.
Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
No wonder they can be heartless.

Please, you should wonder. A lot of them just choose to be heartless. Some nations' soldiers go through even more horrible drills but yet do not lose their sense of professionalism and responsibility.
Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:04am On Feb 13, 2016
If this is true, no wonder dis guy will come to town n pure d anger on bloody civilians
Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by Alanzazani: 10:14am On Feb 13, 2016
na wah o. some fvcked up shiit
Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 13, 2016
Now I know why Greg behaves like a savage. angry

1 Like

Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 13, 2016
Military training no b beans oo.. Infact Army is meant for Stubborn and heartless persons..
Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by TruthisGOD: 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
This one is it training? Only one bullet will send them to their grave. What we need is sophisticated modern tech millitary equipment training not this jamborees.
Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by EternalTruths: 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
Alikote:
but it failed to transformed into excellent performance in war against terror ...means the strategy is not working

Correct.

I wonder how putting ones head on the ground transforms him into an efficient soldier.

The head on the ground training is the most senseless and unrealistic training I have seen.

No wonder BH trashes them easily. angry
Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by EternalTruths: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
charix:

It's a neck exercise done to strengthen one's neck against an opponent's punches and similar strikes. It's also serves the purpose of strengthening the soldier's mind and body.

Chaiiiiiii

See how you are defending an unrealistic training

It is not only strengthening of the neck it is strengthening of the head.
Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by EternalTruths: 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
folksync:
We did "sit on your head" back then in Command, Ibadan.

What do the " sit on the head " training achieve in soldier.
Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by koboko69: 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
Some of this had been disbanded. Especially that plant your head....chia! lipsrsealed
Re: See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) by Alertz3(m): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
Isorait!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Increase Power Generation To 20,000 MW – Minister / Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha / Firm Linked To Yari Deposited The Sum Of $90m Cash In 13 Tranches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.