Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,617 members, 7,840,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

How Would You React In A Situation Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React In A Situation Like This? (1403 Views)

What Will You Do In Such A Situation? Only Smart Advice Please. / In A Situation Like This What Will You Do?? / .....You ever been in a situation as this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React In A Situation Like This? by lizzyfearless(f): 1:14am On Feb 13, 2016
What would you do IF,your battery dies and you pick up your friend's phone to dial ur Guy/Gal 's number and it poops up as "Sweetest Bae".....?
Re: How Would You React In A Situation Like This? by Obinovictor(m): 1:20am On Feb 13, 2016
I would look for a big stone and smash the phone, then I'll help myself with a bottle of Pepsi. After that, I'll break my friend's head with the bottle, then I'll wake up from the dream.

4 Likes

Re: How Would You React In A Situation Like This? by tosyne2much(m): 1:27am On Feb 13, 2016
At that instance, something must happen.. It's either I relegate him out of this world or he relegates me out of this world. One must happen sha

No one shares kitty-cat with me... Neva!!!

1 Like

Re: How Would You React In A Situation Like This? by collinsdera(m): 1:36am On Feb 13, 2016
Ain't gonna do nothing
Re: How Would You React In A Situation Like This? by tellwisdom: 1:47am On Feb 13, 2016
Spits undecided
Re: How Would You React In A Situation Like This? by titosantana(m): 2:01am On Feb 13, 2016
tosyne2muc=42876123:
At that instance, something must happen.. It's either he kills me or I kill him

Sorry cheesy

@topic, i will just smile and in my mind I will be like "this guy na bad boy" then I walk away. A girl like that doesnt deserve my aggression.
Re: How Would You React In A Situation Like This? by ronald4lif(m): 2:08am On Feb 13, 2016
titosantana:

Sorry cheesy

@topic, i will just smile and in my mind I will be like "this guy na bad boy" then I walk away. A girl like that doesnt deserve my aggression.

Don't you think the pronouncement is hasty. Isn't it wise you make findings before concluding and indicting her of cheating?

The friend could just be pestering her for an affair or could just be mischievous by saving her number that way knowing that you'd use his phone to call her someday, that's if you haven't even use it before.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React In A Situation Like This? by SolexxBarry(m): 2:50am On Feb 13, 2016
Lol,I will come to nairaland to ask wat to do cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React In A Situation Like This? by Nobody: 3:06am On Feb 13, 2016
tosyne2much:

Jealous nigga
Re: How Would You React In A Situation Like This? by Nobody: 3:49am On Feb 13, 2016
tosyne2much:

Baba e never reach like that now. cheesy
Re: How Would You React In A Situation Like This? by K9Uneet(m): 4:27am On Feb 13, 2016
tosyne2much:

Do you know who is presently sharing your current kitty-cat with you? Lolz.
Re: How Would You React In A Situation Like This? by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 13, 2016
My heart will skip at first...then I'll change my voice and dial the number to confirm how my bae will react when I call him 'sweetest bae'. His reaction will either prove me wrong or right

1 Like

Re: How Would You React In A Situation Like This? by Bacteriocin(m): 6:00am On Feb 13, 2016
I will just smile because I'm sure they are both dating on my behalf. Gbam!
grin
Re: How Would You React In A Situation Like This? by Abbeyunique2(m): 6:41am On Feb 13, 2016
lizzyfearless:
What would you do IF,your battery dies and you pick up your friend's phone to dial ur Guy/Gal 's number and it poops up as "Sweetest Bae".....?
chai, that my boo don get anoda boo, i'll distance myself from such a friend, then i'll find another boo. i'll then switch to my badboy mode, keep yan.shing her(the girlfriend) like my s.3x slave.
Re: How Would You React In A Situation Like This? by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:52am On Feb 13, 2016
Continue wit dialin de number to hear how he wil answer. If he responds in a way dat shows dat dey r datin, i wil tell him dat it is i, lie to him and say she confessed it to me, then after he apologieses or gives de funny story dat always follows, confront my friend, den after she also apologieses or wants to fight me n stuff, i wil just tell dem both dat m giving dem to each other, den get out of deir lives n let dem date in piece. Surely if something is nt for u, u let it go, so dat u give room for de real one
Re: How Would You React In A Situation Like This? by titosantana(m): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2016
ronald4lif:

Don't you think the pronouncement is hasty. Isn't it wise you make findings before concluding and indicting her of cheating?

The friend could just be pestering her for an affair or could just be mischievous by saving her number that way knowing that you'd use his phone to call her someday, that's if you haven't even use it before.

Not in this age
Re: How Would You React In A Situation Like This? by lizzyfearless(f): 9:23am On Feb 13, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

chai, that my boo don get anoda boo, i'll distance myself from such a friend, then i'll find another boo. i'll then switch to my badboy mode, keep yan.shing her(the girlfriend) like my s.3x slave.
. So would you ask ur friend? U wud let a gal cum between ur friendship?
Re: How Would You React In A Situation Like This? by Abbeyunique2(m): 9:33am On Feb 13, 2016
lizzyfearless:
. So would you ask ur friend? U wud let a gal cum between ur friendship?
even if they are best of friends, u don't store a contact of ur friend's galfriend with that kind name.
they are yan.shing behind my back. no doubt
Re: How Would You React In A Situation Like This? by SexyCeline(f): 9:43am On Feb 13, 2016
It's naffin new to sum of us.. Simply let go and hope for something better nxt tym.
Re: How Would You React In A Situation Like This? by jonaifame22(m): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2016
At that point harrysong"s even ur boo get a boo song shall pop in2 my mind!
Re: How Would You React In A Situation Like This? by tosyne2much(m): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2016
K9Uneet:

Do you know who is presently sharing your current kitty-cat with you? Lolz.
E dey happen sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Would You React In A Situation Like This? by lizzyfearless(f): 12:24am On Feb 17, 2016
tosyne2much:

wooaw, so u fit trow blow with ur guy cos of ur "gf"........
Re: How Would You React In A Situation Like This? by tosyne2much(m): 12:40am On Feb 17, 2016
lizzyfearless:
wooaw, so u fit trow blow with ur guy cos of ur "gf"........
Because of kitty-cat cheesy
Re: How Would You React In A Situation Like This? by Emac34: 12:51am On Feb 17, 2016
tosyne2much:

bros mi...take it easy
Re: How Would You React In A Situation Like This? by tosyne2much(m): 12:56am On Feb 17, 2016
Emac34:
bros mi...take it easy
The tin dey vex person nah cheesy
Re: How Would You React In A Situation Like This? by Emac34: 12:58am On Feb 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
The tin dey vex person nah cheesy
bt e never reach that level nahgringrin

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Lady Voice Out Her Affection For A Man / Please Forgive Me For Posting This In This Section. / Several Post Proposal And Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.