Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

In The Name Of Being Faithful..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In The Name Of Being Faithful..... (910 Views)

Am Bored Of Being Faithful, I Want To Fvck Multiple Babes. / Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. / Is Being Faithful Hard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Name Of Being Faithful..... by lizzyfearless(f): 9:18am On Feb 13, 2016
Should your partner have access to your password on your social media account? Please everyone what's your take on this...... Should your partner have access to your password on your social media account? Please everyone what's your take on this......
Re: In The Name Of Being Faithful..... by emmaliver(m): 9:26am On Feb 13, 2016
me sef wan know
Re: In The Name Of Being Faithful..... by vicstar(m): 9:26am On Feb 13, 2016
anyway,that depends on a lot of things, but to me I find it imprudent to do so undecided
Re: In The Name Of Being Faithful..... by gabinogem(m): 9:30am On Feb 13, 2016
Can't one have a little privacy & respect just bcus he/she is in one phony relationship. Smh
Re: In The Name Of Being Faithful..... by vault(m): 9:45am On Feb 13, 2016
why would she wants to know........ these are the things that causes senseless quarrels, will only increase level of jealousy
Re: In The Name Of Being Faithful..... by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 13, 2016
No ... Haba thats childish ..... Trust is the ans
When you trust someone u know even tho they on social media etc they still loyal n faithful lol status isnt showing singke grin
So y have the details ...

If ur other hlf ask for the details mayb to check something then fine no problem .
Re: In The Name Of Being Faithful..... by jonaifame22(m): 9:50am On Feb 13, 2016
No, to reduce the rate of quarrels between the both of you!
Re: In The Name Of Being Faithful..... by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2016
Personally? No! I deserve my privacy. I don't check guy's fone not to talk of social media palava. Why should he do that? No please
Re: In The Name Of Being Faithful..... by Sparklequeen(f): 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
gabinogem:
Can't one have a little privacy & respect just bcus he/she is in one phony relationship. Smh

So that u can dump her when you have found another lady online ba?
Re: In The Name Of Being Faithful..... by Sparklequeen(f): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
jonaifame22:
No, to reduce the rate of quarrels between the both of you!

If there's always quarrel each time she goes through your phone that means ur not being sincere or faithful in your dealings with the opposite sex.
Re: In The Name Of Being Faithful..... by Sparklequeen(f): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
gabinogem:

My dear, if your not happy in your phony relationship please end it and live your life the way u want.
Re: In The Name Of Being Faithful..... by Sparklequeen(f): 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
vault:
why would she wants to know........ these are the things that causes senseless quarrels, will only increase level of jealousy

The things you do online shouldn't bring up quarrels, if they are good. Good things don't bring quarrels, it's only the bad things.

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Being Faithful..... by gabinogem(m): 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
Sparklequeen:

So that u can dump her when you have found another lady online ba?
if my lady can't trust me, then it's better for her to know that the relationship is DOA., cuz I wouldn't worry myself about her actions cuz that's what trust is all about. If there's no respect & understanding, then f*ck it.
Re: In The Name Of Being Faithful..... by Medunah: 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
No!!
Re: In The Name Of Being Faithful..... by Bacteriocin(m): 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
giving her is nt d problem or collecting hers but because my level of reasoning is far beyond wanting to know every of her activities will make me be rest assured that she is loyal. And secondly it's always good self for your lady to have people talking to aside from you to keep her lively. Talking to you only over and over again self will make you guys dull. Free her and don't let her feel like the relationship is a prison yard with restricted movement.
Re: In The Name Of Being Faithful..... by jonaifame22(m): 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
Sparklequeen:

If there's always quarrel each time she goes through your phone that means ur not being sincere or faithful in your dealings with the opposite sex.
well sparkle, it's not really bt being unfaithful,he/she may not jus be comfortable wth ur gettn close to some online buddies!
Re: In The Name Of Being Faithful..... by vault(m): 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
Sparklequeen:

The things you do online shouldn't bring up quarrels, if they are good. Good things don't bring quarrels, it's only the bad things.

its better to keep it private...... wat if he/she mistakes a friend for a lover or misquote a chat

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Kindly Advice. / See How A Guy Stylishly. Insulted A Girl He Was Asking Out / Former Presidential Aide Reno Omokri Shades A Busty Babe On Twitter...lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.