Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,682 members, 7,847,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

New Ways Robbers Operate - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Ways Robbers Operate (778 Views)

How POS Machines Fraudsters Operate In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Must Read (New Ways Robbers Adopts To Rob Victims) +Pictures / Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Ways Robbers Operate by MikkyT1(m): 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
There is a new technique miscreants now use in carrying out their evil deeds. Briefly, My boss had a rough encounter with a total stranger in traffic (late night 9pm), who claimed that my boss almost used his car to knock him down. The stranger was carrying a child. My boss continued driving in traffic, the stranger came again hitting hard on the body of the car, my boss then wind down the glass and the stranger poured sand on the face of my boss.

My boss now went to the police station closed to the scene to report, not knowing some police men on mofty saw the whole seen, they all now pointed accusing fingers on my boss. The DPO now ordered his detention, my boss had to still bail himself out again with N20,000.

Conclusively, he was pained that he took the case to the Police and still ended up turning the whole issue against him.

Lesson to be learnt from the story is, if a stranger hits hard on your car in traffic, do not come down from your car.
Re: New Ways Robbers Operate by dikeigbo2(m): 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nice info but, when its late or a deserted area...............you just ommited the name and location of the police station
Re: New Ways Robbers Operate by MikkyT1(m): 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
dikeigbo2:
Nice info but, when its late or a deserted area...............you just ommited the name and location of the police station

Okoko police station

(1) (Reply)

Female Magistrate Kidnapped In Edo State. / Forest Where IPOB Bury People In Shallow Graves Found In Abia, DSS Takes Over / GRAPHIC PICTURES: Army Shoots Man To Death In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.