Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,902 members, 7,841,386 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself (69009 Views)

How To Opt Out Of Etisalat (9mobile) Data Plan Auto-renewal / How To Stop Airtel Unsolicited Messages That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself / How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
Dialing the code below can help you.

*123*5*1#
reply with 2 to view active subscriptions.

Reply with serial number of any active subscription and follow the instruction that is displayed to unsubscribe.

You can also dial *123*5*2#
and then reply with 8 to see list of active MTNplay services and unsubscribe from them.

76 Likes 25 Shares

Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by fmc1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
Tanx op, dey sabi theif person credit too much.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
Glad it helped one
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by ayourbamie: 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
thanks op... I still need more. I never opted in for any of there VAS, yet they keep stealing my credit. #100 every time I have more than 100 on my phone... their customer care are very useless...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
ayourbamie:
thanks op... I still need more. I never opted in for any of there VAS, yet they keep stealing my credit. #100 every time I have more than 100 on my phone... their customer care are very useless...
Just do these first and see if there is any subscription active.

*123*5*1# send, reply with 2.and
*123*5*2# send, reply with 8.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by amolak: 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
victorels:
Thanks, I just try it now, it works for me. Who is the moderator here, why this kind of information hasn't got to the front page? somebody should please wake them up

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by netx(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
be right back
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Oahray: 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nice info! Op thanks, it works.

1 Like

Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hello lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
victorels:

*123*5*1#

Reply with serial number of any active subscription and follow the instruction that is displayed to unsubscribe.

and then reply with 8 to see list of active MTNplay services and unsubscribe from them.
Pls, do you know the one for glo?

1 Like

Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
0luwajuwon:
Pls, do you know the one for glo?
no. Sorry, i'm not on the glo network.
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Lasveg(m): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
wow thanks op it works wella. i just unsubscribed frm mtn amazing facts dat has been deducting my 50 naira every week.
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Vicboi1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
God bless u op am so frustrated because mtn steals my Airtime like dasuki but u just helped me out to allow efcc subdue that dasuki of mtn

6 Likes

Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by DankemzI(m): 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
Informative cool

1 Like

Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by gentlegenius(m): 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Very useful information. But Where are the MODs? I guess they are busy in the celebrity section, looking for the latest news about Cossy Orjiakor's boobs so as to move it to front page.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Mrluv(m): 12:39am On Feb 27, 2016
victorels:

*123*5*1#

i don understand the part of serial number where can i get the serial number anyway how can i opt out frm mtn musicplus
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by yahyamay(m): 12:41am On Feb 27, 2016
cool
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:54am On Feb 27, 2016
Fantastic Information. My Nigerians Suffer MTN choppings due to lack of Knowledge.

1 Like

Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Nobody: 2:22am On Feb 27, 2016
SCAM!!! is the op working for Mtn? I pity people wey go fall for this op.
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Nobody: 4:00am On Feb 27, 2016
Mrluv:
i don understand the part of serial number where can i get the serial number anyway how can i opt out frm mtn musicplus
if you see more than one musicplus in your subscriptions, you will have something like this-
1 musicplus free weekly
2 musicplus trial weekly.

Those numbers are what i called serial numbers.
You can just reply with 1 and also reply with one again in the new window to unsubscribe.

1 Like

Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 27, 2016
Lalasticlala good mornin dear. Please, this is front page worthy. MTN wan kill us. They just cancellled their True Talk+ plan and moved me to MTN True talk which is 24 kobo per second... Kai... Lalasticlala do the needful to save Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Naijji: 7:23am On Feb 27, 2016
Nice one. Easily the most useful info I've got from Nairaland in a long while.

5 Likes

Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Kelklein(m): 9:14am On Feb 27, 2016
a very rare info indeed..

I like this..

@difakozigi..this is no SCAM...it's to help you and I..
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Psalmpy(m): 11:34am On Feb 27, 2016
Lemme go quickly tell iya kelechi

1 Like

Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by bunmioguns(m): 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
When mtn decide to punish you for no reason

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by essencestore: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
After deducting over N800.. Anything That would make me load my MTN line this year ..Make I turn to UsB chord. angry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by bolt000(m): 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
Wa gbayii op.. Thanks
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Kyase(m): 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hmm
Where dem go see the credit.
As long as my psiphon still dey connect.
Anyway Mtn is the best, in another way sha

2 Likes

Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by mrlaw93(m): 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
If MTN catch OP ehn.. U go hear when. How you want make dem recover the 50 million wey dem pay FG?

4 Likes

Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by siegfried99(m): 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
OK

Nice one op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications / Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria / Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.