Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

See The Learning Condition Of A Federal Government School. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Learning Condition Of A Federal Government School. (594 Views)

Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel / Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! / A Federal University Where Over 99% Of The Admitted Students Are From 1 Tribe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Learning Condition Of A Federal Government School. by adekson3shizo(m): 10:34am On Mar 01, 2016
Classroom of a federal government girls science college. Shaking my head that we still have such in this country. Although in the northern part of the country but i still don't see that as an excuse cause am sure we still have cases like this even in the west, east and south.

Re: See The Learning Condition Of A Federal Government School. by emenas(m): 10:38am On Mar 01, 2016
well they should be thankfull to GOD for this opportunity... Some schools in zimbabwe and uganda still have classes under trees with no writing materials.
Re: See The Learning Condition Of A Federal Government School. by adekson3shizo(m): 11:01am On Mar 01, 2016
emenas:
well they should be thankfull to GOD for this opportunity... Some schools in zimbabwe and uganda still have classes under trees with no writing materials.
They should be thankful but i feel we should have pass this level long ago considering the fact that this is a federal government school. Haba!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Deciphering Nigeria’s Controversial Subject; Religion And National Values… / Kogi State University Aspirant 2016/2017 / FG Scraps Post UTME, Pegs Cut-off Point At 180

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.