Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,403 members, 7,836,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Pls, Beware Of This Scammer (snapshot)! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls, Beware Of This Scammer (snapshot)! (2727 Views)

Pls Beware O, Save A Life / I AM A SCAMMER! / Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Beware Of This Scammer (snapshot)! by ayobase(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
For job seekers and related ones, please be careful with this scammer patroling himself as Mohammed Abdulahi (HR Dept, AEDC) - 09096973734.

He is said to be a staff of Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) and a colleague to Engr. John Adeniyi (Admin Dept) of same company.

I truecalled the number to discover he uses Barrister N Ahmed.

EXPERIENCES.

1. His scamming scheme was blown off when he called me about a month ago to inform me of my posting to Maiduguri. What concerns AEDC with Maiduguri!

2. He called my friend in Delta State a week ago to come up with N150,000 for an automatic employment. Thank goodness he called me.

The convincing aspect is that he has one's full details. Who knows if he an insider, or working with an insider.

Note: Nobody from AEDC, Abuja will ever ask you for 'anything' in order be considered for employment.

Pls, be warned. Don't be too desperate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls, Beware Of This Scammer (snapshot)! by oglalasioux(m): 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
Serious. This should be moved to front page to inform more people. We've turned to cannibals in this country. No thanks to the politicians.
Re: Pls, Beware Of This Scammer (snapshot)! by HARDBUOI: 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
john adeniyi na dem! scamming and yahoo
Re: Pls, Beware Of This Scammer (snapshot)! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ehen
Re: Pls, Beware Of This Scammer (snapshot)! by kachnov(m): 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
Good info
Re: Pls, Beware Of This Scammer (snapshot)! by gemale(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nigeria!!!.. A country where poor pple scam even poorer pple.
Re: Pls, Beware Of This Scammer (snapshot)! by killerman57: 2:28am On Mar 04, 2016
We are now cannibals, feeding on ourselves in the 21st century..... people kidnapping people to be able to feed, others scamming poorer ones, church pastors, feasting on the poor..... What can be more savagery than This? We are finished.......

1 Like

Re: Pls, Beware Of This Scammer (snapshot)! by tempem: 5:16am On Mar 04, 2016
killerman57:
We are now cannibals, feeding on ourselves in the 21st century..... people kidnapping people to be able to feed, others scamming poorer ones, church pastors, feasting on the poor..... What can be more savagery than This? We are finished.......
Na pastors own worst as in deadly.
Re: Pls, Beware Of This Scammer (snapshot)! by 44chux(m): 10:07am On Mar 04, 2016
I thought they said sim card registration would eradicate this type of calls...
But the reverse is the case. Now they have more accurate data to make u believe.

And police wants me to give them my data in the name of tinted permit! !! !!!

I fear FEAR...
Re: Pls, Beware Of This Scammer (snapshot)! by PMIcon(m): 11:09am On Mar 04, 2016
Lalasticlacla please

(1) (Reply)

Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / N-power Site Now Open For Registration / Sterling Bank Momship Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.